Merck

Merck Employee Reviews for Product Specialist

One of the oldest pharmaceutical companies if not the oldest ever. They have a clear values. It was a great experience for me to work with them and I confess I have learnt a lot there.
One of the oldest pharmaceutical companies. Well reputed and established in the medical field. Very professional and well-organized multinational group. You will learn a lot there.
american culture company that gives you all support to reach company goal and objectives. appreciate efforts and always make promotion and assignements for the sales team to prepare them to be their future leaders.
Pros
salary and benefits
Cons
nothing
i usually start my day at 9 am to make three or more visits in hospitals . My pm day usually starts at 7 pm to achieve 3 or more visits with different criteria doctors .
is not a bad day but very exhausting , learn how to deal and negotiate with people in different kinds, management is good an pretty fair, my co-workers are perfect and we have friendship , hardest part is the usual stress, the most enjoyable part is how we have fun at our free days
  1. Product Specialist