McDonald's logo

McDonald's Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 200,711 reviews

Starting new career and facing challenges

Working McDonalds was great privilege. It is where i start working, starting new career, facing challenges, handle situations as a crew. And to be a crew trainer.

productive and fun work place

PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES People • Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniforms, crew schedules, rap sessions, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership. • Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee's loyalty, satisfaction and pride with the McDonald's experience. • Knows, enforces, and educates crew and managers on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures. • Recruits, conducts OJE’s, selects and retains an optimum number of crew, maintenance, and management who are enthusiastically dedicated to customer satisfaction based on restaurant staffing needs and goals. • Leads the development and training of all restaurant employees • Oversees and reviews performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for all restaurant employees in a timely manner. • Plans and conducts leadership team meetings. QSC&Sales Building • Ensures maintenance of critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation. • Models performance standards for all crew stations and maintenance as needed. • Measures external customer's satisfaction and executes plan to improve their satisfaction with their McDonald's experience and increase their loyalty. • Effectively schedules to build the business on all day parts. • Effectively executes national and co-op promotions to maximize sales potential. • Effectively develops and executes local store marketing plans to maximize sales potential within -

Pros

free lunches

Cons

always rush time and work under pressure

It was known as one of the busiest environment,even its always rush hour we make sure that the guest will be satisfied and deliver thier food on time:Ofcourse getting standard training on how to manage the costumers complain.

The workplace was inventive and fun.

The work begins with preparing excitement and energy. This job has taught me how to be an independent person and an individual. This has job taught, I managed my time by staying positive throughout the day. The workplace culture was filled with richness and cheerfulness. The hardest part of the job was when the place is busy and with a lot of customers waiting to be served. The most enjoyable part of the job was been surrounded by different employees and having to utilize machines to prepare the food.

Pros

Free meals, visiting companies

Cons

Long hours, Amount of customers

They are taking equal work against salary

When I was working in mc donald's I was just 18 year old I cannot judge this organization so well but I worked so smoothly and everything going to good. I start my career with a good organization and I got great experience. They really boost my career.

i had opining with them alot of place

I start the day before: anything pending at the end of the day takes priority first thing in the morning, after daily am tasks and meeting with my supervisor. Then I follow through with the tasks needed to be done that day, as well as anything else that comes up. By the end of the day, I make up a to-do list for tomorrow, clean up my desk, and set out the pending things next to my list to tackle them first thing in the morning.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McDonald's?