McDonald's logo

McDonald's Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 200,711 reviews

Starting new career and facing challenges

Working McDonalds was great privilege. It is where i start working, starting new career, facing challenges, handle situations as a crew. And to be a crew trainer.

productive and fun work place

PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES People • Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniforms, crew schedules, rap sessions, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership. • Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee's loyalty, satisfaction and pride with the McDonald's experience. • Knows, enforces, and educates crew and managers on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures. • Recruits, conducts OJE’s, selects and retains an optimum number of crew, maintenance, and management who are enthusiastically dedicated to customer satisfaction based on restaurant staffing needs and goals. • Leads the development and training of all restaurant employees • Oversees and reviews performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for all restaurant employees in a timely manner. • Plans and conducts leadership team meetings. QSC&Sales Building • Ensures maintenance of critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation. • Models performance standards for all crew stations and maintenance as needed. • Measures external customer's satisfaction and executes plan to improve their satisfaction with their McDonald's experience and increase their loyalty. • Effectively schedules to build the business on all day parts. • Effectively executes national and co-op promotions to maximize sales potential. • Effectively develops and executes local store marketing plans to maximize sales potential within -

Pros

free lunches

Cons

They are taking equal work against salary

When I was working in mc donald's I was just 18 year old I cannot judge this organization so well but I worked so smoothly and everything going to good. I start my career with a good organization and I got great experience. They really boost my career.