McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Fast Food Attendant

Found 13,950 reviews matching the search
It is a great place for those who are looking for a first job. They are flexible in hours and accepts any who are willing to work hard in their company.
Pros
Free lunches and discounts
Cons
Intense working environment
Not the best place to work at good starter though. mamager wasnt the best. Didnt really care about your hours just gave you whatever she wanted too. The company was good.
The scheduling is very flexible. In my opinion, fast food is hard. McDonald’s makes things laid back along with getting the job done. Sometimes you will have managers who are in a bad mood, but they usually are pulled aside by our general manager.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, Paid Vacation, College Benefits
Co-workers are fun and make it enjoyable to work there. But the job is demanding of your mental health with having to deal with the customers, busy rushes, etc. If you can handle stressful situations and angry customers well then you'll be fine. But if that's something you have a hard time with, you'll only want to do it for a year or two
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Sometimes you'll get breaks late, miss breaks sometimes
I applied for a job at McDonald’s was supposed to start a few days after the interview me and some other people that was gonna join couldn’t get logged into the training it took them ages to get the system sorted and once we had done the training it still took them ages to let us start as they kept on making excuses to let us start. You don’t get many shifts and when you do you get sent home early. Poor management, don’t get treated fairly, no team work. This is my first job and I hate it. I’ve never wanted to leave somewhere as much as I want to leave McDonald’s.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No shifts and if you do you get sent home early. Poor management and no team work.
McDonald’s was fun when I first started but quickly changed. I’ve been here for about 2 years and it’s only gotten worse. First I get paid a dollar less the minimum wage which is so unfair for the amount of stress and work. Managers are mean, and lazy, and the mangers are sloppy and get mad if crew don’t do the management jobs for them. Overall it’s just an awful job, mostly based off pay, I can say for sure that there are many moe jobs that I would take over McDonald’s. Don’t work here!
Pros
Half off food.
Cons
Long hours, unpaid breaks, sub minimum wage, high stress, poor management and so much more that won’t fit on the list.
I think mcdonalds can be a fun place to work if you have the right crew members, other than that its stressful. Salaried managers never wanna give you your benefits, whether it be PTO or tuition reimbursement and that sucks
It really wasn’t a bad job but it definitely had it’s moments. Turnover rate was very high and the rushes could get pretty stressful. Also it was a little gross working with all that greasy food. Overall, it definitely could be worse but it is McDonalds so
Pros
Free food, pretty nice coworkers
Cons
Stressful rushes, gross environment, a few questionable managers
Im looking for work on any level to better my self at all times . The team was good and great with help , it was never a bad time ,i loved being a cashier talking and working with the customers .and i look forward to doing agian .
This job is perfect for an 14 year old looking for a first job, other than that it's terrible. Not at all worth it. Not all Mcdonalds will be like this. If you have a decent management and team, you will be fine.
Pros
Getting off of work!
Cons
Being there!
It can get stressful and hot in there sometimes . I like the employees. It has a family feel to it sometimes. I recommend working there if you don’t get easily stressed.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Can be a little stressful
Overall, your experience depends on your location, management and your relationships you build with other people. Many don't think those matter but they really do make or break your experience.
Pros
Long breaks, free food, 50% off food, nice people
Cons
Rude customers
Not worth the pitiful pay. Won't pay you for management training. Will short your check and you'll have to chase down management to fix it. Will cut your hours as "punishment" like you're a child.
Pros
One free small meal per shift
Cons
You will be lucky to get that break to eat the free meal. Terrible pay, Terrible unflexibe hours, Kept shorting my paycheck, Unable to dye hair or wear peircings.
I had a lot of fun working at McDonald’s. The only problem my head really was people that weren’t management bossing other people even if they didn’t work in the same spot.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Had no ac and had no room to move around
The management at my store was always helpful, kind, and willing to cooperate with me and my schedule. In addition, there was (usually) no problem getting more or less hours. However, you have to learn multiple different jobs, frequently switching and multitasking between them, if your store is understaffed like most are. You will always stay busy, which can be both a good and bad thing, always on your feet, dealing with rude, impatient customers. In my opinion, you are grossly underpaid for all that you have to learn and do. The different positions are pretty easy to learn and get the hang of, but it's just not worth the low pay and frustrating people.
Pros
Free lunch, discount, always stay busy
Cons
Underpaid, understaffed, corporate does not care about workers at all, rude customers
Over all it really depends. I have worked at three different McDonald’s and it depends on the management. Management is different everywhere. But in regards to all three that I worked at. Management was just sucky. First one it seemed like they didn’t even care or they let the power go to their heads. Second place they let a bunch of young people be managers and they definitely let the power go to their heads and didn’t know what they were doing or how to solve problems. And the third one the managers just stood around and didn’t do anything. Let the whole store be ran by the crew. It was chaotic. I’ve never had good decent management
Pros
Franchises holidays off, they move you up fast
Cons
Corporate no holidays off, not allowed over time, can be super stressful environment
Fun to work here. People were awesome. Management very knowledgeable and happy to train new employees sufficiently. Up beat work environment. Clean establishment.
This job over works their workers and because so understaffed makes everyone’s life more difficult also only about two decent managers no one can run the store
Cons
understaffed
This is an easier job for a 16 year old that has to get their first job. Good pay and great availability for younger people with lots to do. The only problem would be customers.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Customer satisfaction
Its a good place to work at good people it pay well there so I can't complain i just want real company job I don't want to work no fast food restaurant
Overall and very rough experience, left stressed almost every day I worked there, overworked and underpaid, felt taken advantage of, and just not worth the hassle.