McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 201,844 reviews

Mc DONALDS is a nice place . it have a great standard . it treats well by its employees

i have a good experience at mc donalds . it is a good fast food etc provider company . it have a great standard . it treats well by his employees . i have enjoyed this job.

No real task training

Once employed crewmembers are thrown into task that are completely foreign to them. There is little to no task training. There is no rotating of positions to cross train and build viable teams to put out product in a timely manor. Lots of blind chiefs and a few confused and jumpy Indians.

Pros

Cons

Bad service restricts output potiential and profits.

Experience

All the crews are great. The management also performing very well but it's a little bit of tired when working at the restaurant since it's a well known fast food restaurant so the customers never stop coming to the place. The working environment also nice since all team had so much fun while working together.

Pros

Free foods

Cons

Not enough break hours (only 30 minutes) with a lots of work. The ratio is not that fair.

Like team work

I love teamwork and loyalty to work. I have worked at McDonald's for five years and know the nature of work in them.McDonald's also has fast food, a favorite of all people, good staff managers, and satisfaction of all parties. As for my work, I have worked as a security man and have a home delivery service

51.7K
56.1K
55.4K
20.3K
18.3K

McDonald's Reviews by Location

• McDonald's
  • Crew Member
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?