McDonald's logo
McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

prodactive and bebefits work place

productive and benefits work place and management secure and fairly salary and working experiences fast food with more highgyentic tools ana helpfull staff

Same location

Starting new career and facing challenges

Working McDonalds was great privilege. It is where i start working, starting new career, facing challenges, handle situations as a crew. And to be a crew trainer.
Same location

The workplace was inventive and fun.

The work begins with preparing excitement and energy. This job has taught me how to be an independent person and an individual. This has job taught, I managed my time by staying positive throughout the day. The workplace culture was filled with richness and cheerfulness. The hardest part of the job was when the place is busy and with a lot of customers waiting to be served. The most enjoyable part of the job was been surrounded by different employees and having to utilize machines to prepare the food.

Pros

Free meals, visiting companies

Cons

Long hours, Amount of customers

learning to make decisions

I learned many things such as helping and serving people, solving problems, teamwork and to be accurate. My co-workers were helpful and professionals. The hardest part of the job Customer Satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of the job was cooperation with co-workers.

51.5K
55.9K
55.1K
20.2K
18.1K

McDonald's Reviews by Location

• McDonald's
  • prodactive and bebefits work place