Link Development

Link Development Employee Reviews

Egypt11 reviews
I have been working at LINK Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful environment, great team spirit, thoughtful management

Cons

Management should increase the salary of their employees.
I consider my work experience in link as on of the most enjoyable and stable experiences in my life, over two years as a 3D artist in R&D team I engaged in a number of AR&VR projects and prototypes gaining a huge experience from these projects and got a chance to work on a latest technology/ Devices like Microsoft hololens.
Relax Environment, motivate their Employees
i like it so much and learnt some new technologies, here every one collaborates with another only to serve the company clients
Working at LINK Development is really fast past and can ben challenging sometimes. But the team there is very cooperative and the experience gained more than makes up for it.
I've more than two years of experience in testing complex web projects mobile apps, I worked in a company that exports technology to the USA, and I gained high experience in delivering work to international clients like The University of Chicago, Ceres, and See3 Communications.
I currently working in International Handball Federation Project.
Pros
Excellent communication skills (Team communication and Clients communication), Ability to deliver on multiple concurrent project tasks, organizer
very good environment friendly one ,

flexible attendance

You will enjoy working there as the team is very friendly everything is

digitalized

Good opportunity for growth.
Link Development is a very good environment to work. it has a lot of people who support and help you. the learning curve is acceptable. i learned a lot.
Link is a good company. it has branches in Egypt, Canada and UAE.
Link development is one of the leading IT startups in Egypt and continues to deliver brrak through results
Really it was a great opportunity to work there. it's really good environment to learn a lot and to be up to date.
link development one of the largest software company in egypt and Gulf it develop web applications and mobile applications using Asp.net technology
Work is going well and people love to help always

I learn about new technologies everyday as much as I can maybe sometimes I have to use technologies I don't love to work with but it's work and it's have to be done

Management is good but needs to make more good decisions about technologies used for each project

Me and co-workers are so close to each others we deal as a friends

The hardest part is to switch to another technology just because the client requested that or the sales team convinced the client that it's good for him without a good knowledge about technology but sales only care for money

the most enjoyable part is that people are very friendly we share good moments and events at the work place
Pros
Friendly environment, Career boosting
Cons
Low salaries, bad technology choices