Khatib & Alami

Khatib & Alami Work-Life Balance reviews

I worked with Khatib and Alami for two years and those years where the best in my whole career. the teach you to take your own decisions. They respect smart and ambitious people
Feel as a family in K&A company , respect every one . management is very helpful . company environment push you to improve your self . I have learned how to be a good coordinator
I worked with Khatib & Alami for a year, the ambiance is very professional and friendly. I learned a lot specially on site and construction work. The hardest part was to be able to stay for long hours on site under the sun but we got used to it. the most enjoyable moments are when we see how the work is going fast and the plans are becoming actual structures
Pros
Technical skills
Cons
Weather
Work pressure but good reward. Management understands the balance between life and work. Company activities throughout the year. Advancement is likely after finishing a contract.
Great company to learn and start your career. All our projects are big no small scale projects, big teams and coordinating with all disciplines.co-workers are very friendly.
Pros
company name
Cons
to many managers
this is one of the best consulting companies with great system and important projects. you have the full support of the managers to take the decisions.
Family Business Work Environment with lots and lots of the Old Guards. Good Company with Good Name. Personally; I got all needed support from the AGM but that wasn’t enough to carry on needed Culture changes such as promoting; Ownership, Sense of Urgency, Believe in Change itself.
I would like to keep the data confidential no need to expose people or companies specially when employee was not satisfied with the company
A great working atmosphere. This company provides solid work experience . The technical part of the work is profoundly efficient. The management in the company is a professional board.
As an intern in Beirut Lebanon, it was a great time working with all the engineers, and being able to spend a lot of time out on the field doing testing on HVAC equipment was definitely a plus.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Long Hours
I take intensive experience with a day filling with a lot of work, family environment and collaborations. the hardest part of the job is salary amount is very low. the most enjoyable part of the job is thinking to solve structure problems,
Systematical Documentation and Clerical works Looking job for better
Every day is a great & challenging day to work.Full of activities & joy while working.
Pros
monthly gathering, lunch.
Cons
long hours (11 to 12hrs sometimes)
nothing much just i love to work in calm quite p0lace which i can use my skills and improve it
Pros
just break time in middle of the day
Cons
not really long hours