Khatib & Alami

Khatib & Alami Culture reviews

I got to challenge myself whilst working at the construction site. It definitely upgraded my communication skills towards my fellow colleagues or superiors.
I had a great work experiences. Although there were only few of us in Dubai Office but my boss & colleagues were great & cooperative. It was my first full time secretarial job and I have learned a lot from the experience
perfect company for engineering graduates. the people there are so friendly and they assist you in each task, you can also have outside work gatherings to have fun.
1. everyday new visit to new construction project 2.i learned how to manage work and comply to schedule 3.work culture was nice and comfortable 4.the hardest part of the job that needs more experience as a new graduated student
great and enjoyable learned alot and still looking to learn more and more and i believe it was one of the best places to work at and i hope one day i can work there
K&A is very good employment friendly company. Great working atmosphere. All staff having individual responsibilities. team work is the most enjoyable part.KA has a good reputation with the client and staff, seniors are very supportive always they support the staff. I learned a lot from the seniors and managers.
Pros
Job safe
KA has a good reputation with the client and staff, always there is a work due to different geographical locations overall the world and the good planning. The top management members are so professionals in work and in dealing with staff, always they support the staff. I learned a lot from the seniors and managers. The hardest part of the job is meeting the deadlines. Team work is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Job safe
Cons
Working at weekends.
Everyday is a typical working day good Gulf Related Exp Management is not good Work Place Culture is not good no proper office timings nothing
Pros
nothing
Cons
alot
Une très bonne expérience dans laquelle j'ai appris des notions dans le domaine de génie électrique et mécanique dans le secteur de construction
The company has a great reputation of professional engineering services for the past 50 years. Architects & Engineers can practice the diversity of projects in multi cultures environment.
Pros
Large Multi-disciplinary International Engineering Consultant
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Khatib & Alami?
Family Business Work Environment with lots and lots of the Old Guards. Good Company with Good Name. Personally; I got all needed support from the AGM but that wasn’t enough to carry on needed Culture changes such as promoting; Ownership, Sense of Urgency, Believe in Change itself.
a typical day at work is very important for every one we can exchange of ideas, experiences with our co-workers management is great science to finish the work in time the job is responsibilities for others
Every day is a great & challenging day to work.Full of activities & joy while working.
Pros
monthly gathering, lunch.
Cons
long hours (11 to 12hrs sometimes)