JTI - Japan Tobacco International

JTI - Japan Tobacco International Employee Reviews in București

București6 reviews
Nice people, lots of challenges, interesting projects
Fun – the organization creates opportunities for fun in daily work
Casual – the dress code, the environment, or the communication style is casual; formality isn’t required
loc de munca productiv
Majoritatea loicurilor de munca au fost placute .
Pros
cantina, masa gratuita
Cons
program
Fun Workplace
Interacting with people. Understanding people's need in tobacco Industry. The personality that this industry gives to you. (self confidence).The real reports that this company wants from you about their clients.
Este bine
Satisfacatoare din punct de vedere financiar dar se avanseaza foarte greu din punct de vedere al timpului
Production
Hardest part about my former job was the ever growing production need . but no matter how hard or how much we had to work the JTI family was always there . The most beautiful thing in my former job is the huge number of colleagues .
Pros
good working environment
Cons
No permanent contract
very good people developer
Every monday and thursday we have made at 7:10 am in the morning, before the meeting we ( by we, I refer to all the sales representative) had to have our cars loaded with cigarettes. After the meeting where we discus all our objectives and KPI and how much we have to focus on some things we went on the field, having a specific route of clients each day. The hardest part or the hours, working almost 65 hour a week (monday-friday), but the most enjoyable part was working with people and after a while they become not only clients but also friends.
I've learned from JTI to be ambitious and competitive, how to be professional in my work no matter what kind of work I do, to pay attention to details,I developed human communication skills and also develop a strong side for problem solving.