JTI - Japan Tobacco International

JTI - Japan Tobacco International Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative10 reviews
Excellent Company to work for.
JTI provided ample training and the best Dm, I have ever worked for. He was hands on and worked with me. He wanted me to succeed, and did all he could to make sure of it.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
na
Management is completely out of touch with the market
JTI has a very attractive salary and benefits package but they will own your soul. Management is completely out of touch with the market and expects its reps to be able to achieve results equivalent to the major players in the US market while only holds a .3 share of the US market. Management changes constantly and appears to be a good ole boys club of washed up RJ Reynolds managers. If you are looking for advancement look elsewhere.
Great Employer!
Superb benefits and great Company to be associated with all these years. Being on the road was great. Seeing clients(10 per day) was fulfilling. Majority of Managers were fun to be around.
great company
Truly terrific people to for but limited professional growth and challenge. Very kind and understanding and willing to adjust work schedules if needed.
Representative
A typical day with JTI would be to promote cigarettes brands with marketing materials and trade spend. I learned how to develop relationships with retailers and the ability to sell products in a highly competitive industry.
Very employee friendly.
Productive and challenging workplace. Learned to manage time and work with others at a distance. Benefits package is outstanding. The HQ is very helpful and knowledgeable.
very good people developer
Every monday and thursday we have made at 7:10 am in the morning, before the meeting we ( by we, I refer to all the sales representative) had to have our cars loaded with cigarettes. After the meeting where we discus all our objectives and KPI and how much we have to focus on some things we went on the field, having a specific route of clients each day. The hardest part or the hours, working almost 65 hour a week (monday-friday), but the most enjoyable part was working with people and after a while they become not only clients but also friends.
I've learned from JTI to be ambitious and competitive, how to be professional in my work no matter what kind of work I do, to pay attention to details,I developed human communication skills and also develop a strong side for problem solving.
Fast paced enviroment where you get to travel and meet new people
It was great before I had a kid with medical issues. I learned a lot from this place and the Senior Sales Manager. The only bad thing was the head of the company less than friendly.
Pros
travel, great customers, learning experience
Cons
ceo
like to go in the beach
My work in JTI is also a good experience.. the management is very understanding the employees is kind and the enjoyable part of my job is knowing new clients
Pros
free lunch
Cons
traffic
Overall great company
Overall great company, diverse cultures are idealized, communication was simple and to the point. Benefits and pay are far above average, co-workers strive to help each other succed and propel the company programs forward.
Pros
enjoyable work environment
Cons
tools needed to complete assignments were lacking, managment did not listen to the front line sales force.