JTI - Japan Tobacco International

JTI - Japan Tobacco International Employee Reviews

friendly environment and enthusiastic place to work and grow faster in your career path, JTI is like a school to learn and improve your knowledge in management and technically
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
short time
My duty was Merchandising, outlet displaying and checking dat. Replace old products and pushing sales slow items. Survey and give offer maximum sales.

Pros
Winston combo pack
Cons
Our quality guide lines
Banyak fasilitas yg di dapat di sana dan nyaman semua saling membantu loyalitas tampa batas good pt jti
Pros
Fasilitas yg baik
Cons
muy buena compania para trabajar y desarrollarse como profesional
I am interrested to joint in your company i am hard working specially to my own department follow company policy and work procedure willing to assigned to any part of working site or place work implementation to all worker under company contractors inspection job procedure specially the safety of the company and workers
Provide support to distributor workforce to achieve sales target.
Execute company marketing objective

Well manage

Work in challenging market dynamics at EC is the hardest part.

Achieve positive sales every month and hit SOM target
JTI Compony in Egypt has fetal problems that the current directors are not qualified enough to do anything in terms of plans , strategy.. they haven’t any experience in their role , and so the Compony suffering a lot due to that
Their directors are Managers
Pros
It’s respect multinational Compony
Cons
No clear directions, not honest at all they haven’t any process and guidelines
Empresa - dinâmica - aprendi muito - equipe de trabalho colaborativa - ambiente tranquilo
Uma empresa que tem ética ,responsabilidade ,crescimento pessoal com seus funcionários e com clientes.
Ótima empresa ritmo intenso, saia de casa 7:00 da manhã voltava depois das 19:00
Pros
Vale refeição, e ambiente
O trabalho na empresa é satisfatório, acrescentou muito para minha experiência profissional, com equipe que se ajuda e ensina a quem chegar as rotinas da empresa.
Ils n'ont pas volé leur certification "top employeur" ! Super état d'esprit dans la boite, de la direction jusqu'au responsable qui soccupe de mon secteur.

Chaque personne dans cette société essaye de prendre soin de vous et de répondre à vos questions dans les meilleurs délais lorsque que j'envoie un mail au siège pr x ou x raison! Tout est bien rodé.
Pros
Rtt, voiture de fonction, note de frais, epargne salarial, salaire correcte, iphone 10 et j'en passe...
Cons
Pour chipoter on va dire bosser le samedi, mais étant donné que je suis dans de bonnes conditions.. ça compense large !
I learnt a lot during my first job and I was very much supported by my managers and other employees leading to excellent output. My job tasks were usually completed before due dates and with deligence.
Uma empresa boa, mas com superiores despreparados e com ego altissimo. Responsável de logistica perdido, sem maneira adequada de tratar os funcionários.
JTI est une entreprise à taille humaine malgré le fait qu'il s'agisse d'une entreprise internationale. Elle est attachée au bien-être de ses salariés et veille a la bonne formation professionnelle de ceux-ci.
Pros
Outils de travail performants / Package salarial
Cons
Challenge permanent
公司是在台南市。去年几个月在这家公司做翻译:口译/笔译。俄罗斯技术人员来这家公司做培训。公司很好。员工很友善
Es una empresa en creiemnto real y exponencial, por lo que es muy bueno trabajar ahi, lo malo, cuando te toca un jefe mediocre y con poca visión del valor precio del capital humano.
Jti.Adalah perudahaan yg mengedepankan kultur dan budaya...Jadi kekeluargaan yg sangat erat.
I was able to work because it wasn’t that hard. All though I and our team had to struggle a lot for the new low segment tobacco JTI launched. Otherwise that was a wonderful experience with my crew and the company members.
It was a great pleasure for me to work for JTI which I could still work for them even now, despite the individual challenges that were there perpetuated by the insecurities of certain individuals, who felt threatened by the skills and knowledge that I come with from some corporates that I previously worked for such as Diageo - Heineken - SABMiller - Robertsons Spice - Edcon etc. I would always be told that JTI is either one of the companies I worked for just to sabotage the initiative.
Hier wird der Mensch noch geschätzt, Mitarbeiter werden gefördert und gefordert