ITWORX
ITWORX Employee Review

ITWorx is a productive workplace with the funny part as well

December 9, 2014
- I started my day at work with reviewing the tasks i will be working on this day, then prioritize them. - usually we have a weekly status meeting so as all team members are aligned and if any had problems we make sure they are solved. - I have learned a lot in ITWorx on the technical side and the managerial one. technically i have learned to deal with BI tools and MDX queries closely. and on Managerial side i learned much leadership skills such as handling team members, dealing with deadlines and delivery challenges. - hardest part when its delivery time. - most enjoyable cooperating with the team and knowledge transfer
September 26, 2019
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Free zone / Cairo
ITWorx was very good environment for employees and has friendly team workers and highly experienced management that i learened alot from them and it's well organized company.
April 26, 2017
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - cairo
This was the best work environment ever. great ambiance, structured process and very professional and experienced calibers. A place to work, learn and develop, but not earn money.
September 7, 2016
Facility Specialist and Executive Assistant (Former Employee) - القاهرة
very good place to live in not to work in. we had GYM and ping-pong table and games. very attractive company and staff and management
  1. ITWorx is a productive workplace with the funny part as well