IQVIA
Coronavirus update
Information from IQVIA:

IQVIA Employee Reviews

Egypt5 reviews
It's a multinational company in healthcare field thats uses technology and the data they extract to help health care.they are growing up fast in the market.
Good in respect to salary and work environment , daced difficulties in providing additional aid that helps me to be up to date like databases and transportation
A typical day would start with a quick plan of the day, then colleagues have breakfast and coffee in our kitchen area. then the day goes-on till we meet again at lunch!
It is a routine that the last day of the week we come to find a cute coaster/cup/sweets/inspirational message on the desk. this is done weekly :) everyone is so friendly and professional.

We have many meeting rooms that makes it always a great hosting place for sponsors and meetings, and of course..TCs.

Hardest part of the job is managing many issues at once as they arise, and finding the peace of mind not to think of this when you get back home.
i haven't gain anything working there no salary, benefits no experience. only work on one excel sheet and contacting customers on phone
Quintiles is a place where you can learn a lot about clinical research considering it one of the top 5 multinational companies in this field, I am glad to be working in this company for more than 3 years now.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IQVIA?