Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews in الجيزة

الجيزة8 reviews
I have gained a lot of experience in IBM company internship i met new respectful and high qualified people i learned more about how big companies work
The most valuable experience anyone can get is getting exposed to IBM tools. No good salaries, no fair management, no good projects. Carrer advancement is built only on nepotism.
In Egypt, it is not the best place to work, low salaries compared to other companies in the same job role, almost no benefits except good medical insurance.
Great place to work with great people.
Good location in Egypt, plenty of places to park and eat.

Great managers and co-workers.

Would definitely recommend
The best part in our job that everyday you learn new things and gaining information to be a very good technical and how to deal with customers.

Also our company makes us as part of one family.
Pros
Working From Home
Cons
Too Formal
IBM is a very challenging environment with alot of demands in order to progress, this make the work there more fun. The work life balance is not so good as I work on a regional level so clients are always awake somewhere in the region and need to fulfill their requests. It is a great company though in many senses of the word.
I’ve more than 7 years experience in Software development.
I’m working as a J2EE developer since I graduated in Cairo university from 7 years ago, except last few years I’ve added Business Analytics experience to my Java experience. So my main experience key words are Java, J2EE, ETL, DataStage, WODM, Data Specialist, web services.

I gained a good experience in many businesses and in the full project life cycle.

I’m seeking to utilize my experience to gain new skills and obtain a challenging to design, develop and maintain high quality software solutions for dynamic systems.
professional processes and procedures,high standard of technology, good enviroment