IBM Employee Review

It’s a very effective company that help me to know too much about it solutions

July 17, 2019
I had an internship like one month only and I believe it’s a very useful month that help me to learn a little things about it solutions.
June 16, 2019
Same roleSame location
IT Specialist (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
- Clean, calm and professional place but it misses fun and social engagements, too serious!
- Wide range of cultures available.

- Very good career advancement and provide powerful training plans.

- Annual goals for employees yearly evaluations are clear enough though it's really hard to get an "Outstanding" marks.

- Long time for appraisals.

- Work from home and flex hours are available.
Pros
Dealing with highly qualified professionals.
Cons
Too Serious workplace to work for.
December 29, 2018
Same role
IT Specialist (Former Employee) - Egypt
Very professional career path oriented company where you can develop your skill set very fast and learn different technologies in a very short time. The mentor concept their is very helpful and it is a win win situation
July 16, 2019
Same location
Remote Support Technician (Former Employee) - Cairo
IBM is a big name in the it industry it is really sad to see how the place is being run here in Cairo, there is not clear vision for any team and accordingly no future or a good career path.
Salaries are very low compared to the market. ( specially for junior level)

IF you have a good manager ur life will be kinda good, if u have a manager that hates u for a personal level , IBM will be the worst work experience. I highly recommend that u ask about ur manager before joining since there is no real escalation path to complaint in case ur manager is not following the internal policy.

I have dealt with two managers one of them is an angel manager the other is just a guy who escaped from horrible bosses movie. ( no the naked lady :D )