IBM Employee Review

Good Flexible environment

July 10, 2018
Good working enviormnment with various types of cleints and technologies. Very flexible working hours. Good opprotunity to travel outside. Very stable corporate
Pros
Flexible working environment
Cons
You can do anything even you are not specialized at
February 6, 2017
Same roleSame location
Application Architect/Team Lead (Current Employee) - Cairo
Great to work in.
Has well known reputation, Good working space, nice management and rules. Uses most fine technologies and agile methodologies for software development
July 17, 2019
Same location
IT Technician (Former Employee) - Egypt, cairo
I had an internship like one month only and I believe it’s a very useful month that help me to learn a little things about it solutions.
July 16, 2019
Same location
Remote Support Technician (Former Employee) - Cairo
IBM is a big name in the it industry it is really sad to see how the place is being run here in Cairo, there is not clear vision for any team and accordingly no future or a good career path.
Salaries are very low compared to the market. ( specially for junior level)

IF you have a good manager ur life will be kinda good, if u have a manager that hates u for a personal level , IBM will be the worst work experience. I highly recommend that u ask about ur manager before joining since there is no real escalation path to complaint in case ur manager is not following the internal policy.

I have dealt with two managers one of them is an angel manager the other is just a guy who escaped from horrible bosses movie. ( no the naked lady :D )