Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews

Egypt14 reviews
Hyatt is the best management in hospitality Career .
like challenge and develop my career. I can not say that I am the perfect candidate , but I am sure that I am a very good candidate due to the long years of experiences in the Hospitality & Airport fields , Go direct to the company target ,enjoy serving people , work well among team , find it easy to motivate subordinates , Thinking always out of box ,
Very good place
Very good place to learn and gain more information and to increase your knowledge. But there is no life balance which is mean working too much without break.
Write your review Review Summary*
grand hyatt Cairo its the best company i work with best team
good management

good staff

good salary

good training

work with hyatt company its amazing hotel
my first work place
my first work place always in my heart. very reach company operation was always busy, i was remember always the management they do party with a lot of gifts. very good company.
One of the best work environment
A great company to work for , where you get company ethics and values compliance aligned with management performance, people walk as talk , healthy work environment , lots of new products and updates.
It was great experience to work with Hyatt management
It was a great experience to work in big company like Hyatt, I work with a really good manager good colleagues we work as team as family. we ware serve 2 meal per day; that enabled us to save additional money that was great thing!
Pros
Free vacation 12 days per year in any Hyatt in the world
Cons
was no many massage sessions!
staring career
challenging position as i had to receive file by fax and start make pricing then I had to escort the groups during their tours and be sure that everyone is satisfied and happy, gave me opportunity to be witty if i face any problem during tours and to lead groups in best way to offer best services.
Hyatt
one of the best companies ever as I've learned a lot from the leaders and their training program also their life style as it was not just internship, it was also full of fun
Great International Hotel
Great International Hotel with professional management, excellent orientation programs and trainings for employees. Keeps standards and highest level of customer service.
Productive and long day
Starting my day with the morning briefing then ensure all guests on their arrival receive a warm welcome and are assisted in a courteous, helpful manner with registration and when checking out of the hotel. To ensure room sales are maximized by dealing with all enquiries/chance guests/sales leads in accordance with procedures set in the Reception S.O.P. manual. To take reservations and other enquiries to the company standard during periods when the Reservation dpt. and the Front office are unmanned or busy, ensuring all information is correctly recorded. To be consistently aware of the hotel’s and local availability. To maximize all opportunities to sell rooms at the best possible rate. To ensure all guest accounts are monitored and posted with correct charges and have supporting documentation. To ensure the hotel switchboard is answered as per company standard, ensuring that all messages are correctly handled and processed to guest rooms immediately. To be fully aware of hotel facilities and activities and promote wherever possible. To ensure that guests throughout their stay are assisted in a friendly and professional manner and any guest complaints are recorded and reported to the Hotel Manager. To be fully aware of the hotel cash handling and credit procedures and to account for any discrepancies at the end of the shift. To ensure good working relationships with colleagues in the Reception area and other departments of the hotel. Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an "open door policy" and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems - more...
working hard
one of the best chains i worked before learned alot on the opera system & knew the meaning of the team work
Always fun
my work in this place was very good because i started a new position
Pros
Luxury's accommodation and meals for free
Cons
away from home
when we was make good target thay give us alot of gifits
the most enjoyable job and iwill not find any words to excpressions to say what i find or i learnd in this company
Pros
good binifits
Cons
big hotel nice view in the red sea
i responsible for the kitchen and all outlets including steward manning the cost and menu check all hygiene in all kitchens resaved and resolve the guest problem i work to keep the company stander manning and training the kitchen staff