Halliburton logo
Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,255 reviews

retired from halliburton after 30 years

very busy, working in Egypt Cementing, fracturing, tools, coil tubing, nitrogen, corporate management, corporate, remote locations, traveling around the world,

Pros

good pay and benefits

Cons

corporate giant

Halliburton Khafji KSA

Great job there at Khafji despite a difficult project at KJO and very limited accessibility to data I needed to do my task.KJO has some great peoples working there.Khafji has/had limited facilities and a bit boring as nothing to do afterwork.

Pros

Hotel provided

Cons

KJO politics

great place to work with family spirit

Really i was lucky to work and gain all my experience with Halliburton it is amazing company and has its own school of management i strongly recommend Halliburton to any one looking for great work culture all jobs was great especially the special projects or tasks in addition to main job .when you start with halliburton you are pioneer at any other company if you decide to leave.

Pros

N/a

Cons

all medical and life coverage since long time

I will recommend anybody who are independent and hard working

Halliburton is world class Oil & Gas Service Provider and always demand the best from their wok-force. Company expect employee to be train through their program within the company

Pros

Provide training and courses to excel for the future

Cons

Spend half time away from family working overseas

The best experience I ever had

Respectable company, respect the employee, help him and protect his rights, secure him in many different ways, I think you will not to be able to find such company behavior with the employees.

Productive , time management a /dn risk assessment

Within Halliburton i got very strong knowledge about the safety and service quality and how make the customer happy they offer very good medical insurance

Good

I was just there for training so I'm not really sure how the actual job is. Any drilling company had very minimal job - life balance but a very good salary. Employees told me that.

stressful working environment

The working environment was so stressful. I learnt how to deal with a stressful working environment and the on call jobs. I have already gained some experience from some unique engineers

Pros

high salaries

Cons

unbalanced life

Good salaries and bad rotation

Good company with high technology and competent engineers and very good policy in safety but there is no fixed rotation so you cannot plan for anything in your personal life.

Pros

Free accommodation and transportation and medical insurance

Good Compensation

As an intern, I had to stay at one of the field sites for a month away from hometown in the middle of nowhere. They do try to compensate for that but you end up working a lot of hours and away from your family and friends. So it is really hard to balance you work and social life.

Jobs at Halliburton

See more jobs

I was working in cairo,Egypt, therefore far away from home

Worked mainly on West Nile Delta Pliocene gas reservoirs such as: Fayoum, Giza, Libra & Taurus. These reservoirs are channel type-reservoirs with excellent rock quality and complex geology. Used quite a bit of MDT and RFT readings to establish gas/water contacts and determine average reservoir pressure with the ultimate goal to estimate the original gas in place.

Pros

I did not eat lunch

Cons

cramed area of work

Halliburton Review

Halliburton is a very well organized corporate with a huge process which align all employee to be all on the same level of awareness, the corporate pays high attention to safety and service quality in the first position.

It was a challenging work place

I loved working for Halliburton where I've got extensive work experience, international cultural exposure and challenging personality that makes me like to have new challenges every now an then

Pros

Extensive experience

Cons

Long hours working

competitive

focus on financial performance , HSE and service quality , not successful with acquisition strategy that lead to huge failure in BHI acquisition.

it's been a very good experience

*I learned how to maintain and work with different types of equipment . *My managers are some how good . *I made a very good and strong relations with my co-workers . * the hardest part is some times we had to work for so long hours. *the most enjoyable part is to see people from different cultures and countries .

Pros

comfort sceduels

Cons

long working hours

Productive, but there is no life stability

- Working as field engineer on site, where i go with my tools to do a certain job. - I learned to take responsibility and how to manage people, and how to work under pressure. - There were no team work as we do each job using only one engineer, but there were great connection with the work shop engineers to send the tools on time. - Is to solve problems alone without anyone helping me especially when there is no network coverage in the dessert. - That i am responsible for everything i do.

Huge company with best engineers and people.

Huge company with best engineers and people. Very good place to start and continue your career. Colleges and Co-workers are professional and friendly.

Perfect co-workers supportive and informative+competitive salary

The best place to work in concerning team-work my lead was such understanding, informative and supportive person my immigration to Canada and the falling industry of oil and gas are the only reasons to leave Halliburton

Pros

competitive salary & benefits+

Cons

falling industry+late promotions+late hours working

Henkel Fun Time

At Henkel, They do really care for their employees, we do have fun hour per week to do what ever came to your mind with my colleagues.

World Leading Company in Oil Services

Learned how to manage the work when you receive a job. from the first step of preparing and identifying customer needs then to prepare our equipment and making a full plan to the job until the end of the job and review our performance.

good work employer

12 hours work time 14 days rotation good management system, working in a good environment, good communication between the team, development in people good health insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K