HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

HSBC is a great place to work in, it provides all the benefits that the employees need, HSBC is a promising place for anyone who seeks experience and magnificent work environment.
A school for corporate bankers. Gained most of my corporate banking knowledge with them. a great place to work for and great benefits
I had the pleasure to work at HSBC Egypt. I liked the culture and the loyalty to the brand and the pride of the employees
Pros
Nice atmosphere
I am a Sales and Services Officer "acting Premier Relationship Officer", the top sales achiever in the branch, and a very dedicated, hard working employee.
Busy day at work. I learned and developed in HSBC learning center. the best team that I had. the hardest part of job is the pressure.
its a great place to gain experience, you can learn several processes and get knowledge of multiple areas of the business. Learned a lot about business behaviors. Professional management approaches. The Overall atmosphere is productive and driven towards positive energy. The job can be challenging as it require communication skills, and strong negotiation skills, and the maximum quality possible. What i enjoy the most is the Reward & Recognition ceremony monthly, and finding that my work is being appreciated and rewarded.
- Go to work at 8:00 am start to look at my to do list -Accept customer visits from 8:30 am till 5:00 pm - Working with great team to meet customer expectations and satisfaction. - Serving customers is the most enjoyable part of the job for me
Pros
work / life balance
Cons
healthcare
Working all the time, and in between we was enjoying getting lunch or having any break time together with my friends working with me at the branch, we was treating each other as one family, i learned a lot about treating different kinds of people with different cultures and . standers, also in handling and organizing my tasks probably, how to deal with different kinds of managers, how to support others and of course a whole 7 years of experiences added to me a lot in my professional and personal experience.
i was working 4 hours in day i learned anew skills as a collection agent
Good Workplace & Experience Started with training course for 45 days in HSBC GSC India. This course includes all HSBC processes & polices and also training course for Collection call model from CBS- USA. HSBC GSC Egypt started the collection process on June 2010 (covering GCC region), where I was managing the Front End Portfolio, then starting from Oct 2010 I was handled the Skip Tracing Team and lately moved to manage In-house Recovery Team.
My job required providing high quality customer service and relationship management in addition to acquisition of high-net-worth clients.
Pros
Great work/life balance, very good management system, above average compensation.
Cons
Relatively fewer opportunities for learning and development, small market share in Egypt, Job Instability.
I've learned customer service, accuracy and working under stress
Cons
long working hours and exhausting nature of operations
One of the leading banks in the world with a lot of benefits ,very good salary package but its hard place to work especially in Egypt because of the bad management . The working hours is from 8 :30 am to 5 pm customer working hours add to them 30 more minutes in the morning and 2 hours after customer working hours ,so 11 working hour in the day is very hard and you can't make balance between working hours and private life .
Pros
Excellent salary package
Cons
long working hours
I was trained in the most trusted department in HSBC ( Documentary credit & letters of Guarantee ), I used to make physical verification, extending the period of letter of guarantee, Canceling the letter of guarantee. Also, I was trained at the premier department as I'm reliable. I've learned how to deal with all types of customers , starting from premier customers , until loans' customers . Management at HSBC is really so respectable, an ideal model for me. My co-workers were so helpful & patient to teach me how to work effectively. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I was feeling that I do some thing important for investors.
Pros
Very good experience