HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

HSBC is a great place to work in, it provides all the benefits that the employees need, HSBC is a promising place for anyone who seeks experience and magnificent work environment.
as per my position it was required to make alot of out and internal meeting with my team to have the ability to get their loyalty to keep always our team in the top as usual
Pros
free
Cons
long
I need to move just because i am seeking new challenge at UAE. I have gained a lot since i joined my current bank yet i need to test a new challenge outside egypt
HSBC in a great a school for banking which provide me with the global techniques and knowledge and function experience support me in enhancing job delegated with accepted accuracy in accepted time frame with high quality deserve every HSBC customer. I am feeling strong day by day, more willing to add value in a new organization utilizing my previous experience and in my believes in creativity.
Pros
medical care, car park
Cons
paternity leave, core leave, one hour daily breake
i learn from HSBC that nothing is impossible. if we are working in a proper way and full dedication then we also sometimes acheive extraordinary results. it is reality. i would to handle my team in such a way that there should be friendly environment within us. My team spirit is wonderful , especially that i trained all my team-workers, and they appreciate this for me. the environment is very positive (HSBC organised an annual day to celebrate the anniversary , and even every quarter we celebrate the stars of the quarters and i'am proud to get it 5 times during my work duration)
Pros
Motivations gifts, free lunches (sometimes), Fun days .
Cons
N/a
working as one team to make sure that all of our customers are satisfied with what we're offering was such an amazing, especially when you hear a good "Thank you"
Pros
salary, management
Cons
work load
A very good place to start your career with. I acquired too many skills. How to work as a one team work. NBK one of the best banks I have ever worked.
HSBC provided me with a unique opportunity to add to my knowledge and experience, combine Relationship Management with Sales and put the customer at the heart of every thing we do. Professional Management the are as fair as possible. Reward who deserves and punishes whom ever makes an action that is against the ethics of the organization. HSBC invests in its talented people. They provide international courses and opportunities as well as local ones.
Pros
Training sessions and on job coaching. Equal opportunities in promotion
Cons
Work life balance
A typical day started in the morning with some portfolio management activities and regular accounts reviews till late morning when customers starts to visit the branch then it is interviews with customers till end of day, I learnt a lot about the Premier preposition, Management used to be supportive till broad banding took place then things turned to be very pushy with no real initiatives to support front liners, my co- worker were a bit depressed and unsecured, the hardest part of the job was when the bank's interests conflicted with those of my customers, it was very hard to keep both happy, of course the most enjoyable part of the job was when customers walked away happy.
Pros
The profit share
Cons
Down sizing and cost cutting from staff earnings
It's a big reputable organization, i gained so much experience there. being exposed daily to customer enhanced my people skills
Pros
team work
Cons
Got Bank experiences , hard works , UAT test before implement lunch. Many tasks run over the day. The number of IT staff not comparable with IT time frame .
A very good place to work and I gained a ot of experience working there. I recommend working there for all my firnds and colleagues.
HSBC is the leading financial bank in the world. in terms of services it is providing for its client HSBC will be on top for long time.
its simply the Best place to work at, lovely people, social network, amazing management. perfect communication, working in a team was amazing
ob was good as a bachelor fresh graduate but, the more you move on, the more you need to get promoted or rotated in several roles to examine your knowledge and gain more experience. In HSBC culture is very good regarding the professional banking aspect. But, as a previous banker, daily routine of procedures, reports, and weekly meetings don't give the individual any chance to innovate. Nevertheless, working atmosphere was funny with having cool co-workers.
Pros
stability
Cons
not innovative
i have learned the principles of banking and how to prepare financial statements and how to understand general banking policy .
Pros
training
Cons
training
Nice and clean workplace, good experience and exposure. They uphold values and put great stock on integrity. Salaries are not the best. But when you work for HSBC you are guaranteed global exposure. The best part is that colleagues are cooperative and supportive. The complex reporting structure makes the decision making process slow and lengthy.
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Complex reporting structure
good place to work for and motivating managers and so much supportive staff , it build the best knowledge for me about banking and how to treat every customer with a variety of characters , how to be the best in everything and search about satisfaction
Job description 1)Recognize the bank system over all. 2)Create new accounts for bank users. 3)Give the info & advice which needed. 4)Follow the process of create a visa or debit cards. 5)inform customers about insurance policies. 6)Manage customers money and its movement throw the bank.
My Job at HSBC was the Great Adventure ever and I enjoyed the journey for Seven Years and I have Learned the Real Banking with them I have Learned how to be professional and hard worker I have learned that its all about the Client satisfaction perfection was our Target The Management was Fair and Firm . Employees were always a priority for them The Hardest part of the job was that u always must be updated and Ready for Big changes all the Tim but at the same Time it was Healthy and we have Learned a lot The Best Thing at HSBC Is the stability and security you feel as long as you are meeting your job requirements .
Worked as a Customer Service Representative in HSBC one of the leading banks in the world. Worked as a Team support executive and handled various concerns of the customer like taking payments, disputing any fraudulent charges on the credit card, accounts, resolving online problem and assisting with information on personal credit card account. Ensured all calls taken with the parameters of expected average talk time. Handled escalated calls and have worked as a Team coach in the absence of the TL and taken up additional responsibilities.
Pros
Fun Place
Cons
Stress
  1. Employee Reviews