HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews for Teller

Often dealing with the everyday customers was a challenge and solving their problems, was the hardest yet the most enjoyable part of the job, everyday was routine with work hours apart from Thursday and Sunday, the first and last days of the week days, weekends are Friday and Saturday in the middle east, I have worked with an amazing team that I've learned many traits to implement in life not only in my career, nevertheless there were many debates and discussions with different point of views with makes it easier for a team to work together. The energy was fitting me just fine I really loved it.
Good business environment , good financial benefits , career improvement training , gain very professional work experience. .
One of the leading banks in the world with a lot of benefits ,very good salary package but its hard place to work especially in Egypt because of the bad management . The working hours is from 8 :30 am to 5 pm customer working hours add to them 30 more minutes in the morning and 2 hours after customer working hours ,so 11 working hour in the day is very hard and you can't make balance between working hours and private life .
Pros
Excellent salary package
Cons
long working hours