HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews in القاهرة

HSBC is a great place to work in, it provides all the benefits that the employees need, HSBC is a promising place for anyone who seeks experience and magnificent work environment.
Working at HSBC was the best experience I got,it added to me a good value,Very good innviroment ,moves up from handling personal accounts to priemier account.
Fast paced enviroment. The client is always HSBC's main focus. Always ahead of other banks. Management is friendly and always trying to provide us with the best.
Often dealing with the everyday customers was a challenge and solving their problems, was the hardest yet the most enjoyable part of the job, everyday was routine with work hours apart from Thursday and Sunday, the first and last days of the week days, weekends are Friday and Saturday in the middle east, I have worked with an amazing team that I've learned many traits to implement in life not only in my career, nevertheless there were many debates and discussions with different point of views with makes it easier for a team to work together. The energy was fitting me just fine I really loved it.
La vie professionel a HSBC est du niveau moyen, le salaire n'est pas du tout convenable, la meme personnes a cote peut prendre le double ou meme le triple et on ne peut meme pas en discuter. Mis a part, l\environement est parfait pour travailler
1- Reputable and great place to work despite of its firm regulations. 2- Health and benefit programs. 3- Strong training and induction course for employees.
as per my position it was required to make alot of out and internal meeting with my team to have the ability to get their loyalty to keep always our team in the top as usual
Pros
free
Cons
long
HSBC in a great a school for banking which provide me with the global techniques and knowledge and function experience support me in enhancing job delegated with accepted accuracy in accepted time frame with high quality deserve every HSBC customer. I am feeling strong day by day, more willing to add value in a new organization utilizing my previous experience and in my believes in creativity.
Pros
medical care, car park
Cons
paternity leave, core leave, one hour daily breake
i learn from HSBC that nothing is impossible. if we are working in a proper way and full dedication then we also sometimes acheive extraordinary results. it is reality. i would to handle my team in such a way that there should be friendly environment within us. My team spirit is wonderful , especially that i trained all my team-workers, and they appreciate this for me. the environment is very positive (HSBC organised an annual day to celebrate the anniversary , and even every quarter we celebrate the stars of the quarters and i'am proud to get it 5 times during my work duration)
Pros
Motivations gifts, free lunches (sometimes), Fun days .
Cons
N/a
working as one team to make sure that all of our customers are satisfied with what we're offering was such an amazing, especially when you hear a good "Thank you"
Pros
salary, management
Cons
work load
HSBC provided me with a unique opportunity to add to my knowledge and experience, combine Relationship Management with Sales and put the customer at the heart of every thing we do. Professional Management the are as fair as possible. Reward who deserves and punishes whom ever makes an action that is against the ethics of the organization. HSBC invests in its talented people. They provide international courses and opportunities as well as local ones.
Pros
Training sessions and on job coaching. Equal opportunities in promotion
Cons
Work life balance
A very good place to work and I gained a ot of experience working there. I recommend working there for all my firnds and colleagues.
its simply the Best place to work at, lovely people, social network, amazing management. perfect communication, working in a team was amazing
ob was good as a bachelor fresh graduate but, the more you move on, the more you need to get promoted or rotated in several roles to examine your knowledge and gain more experience. In HSBC culture is very good regarding the professional banking aspect. But, as a previous banker, daily routine of procedures, reports, and weekly meetings don't give the individual any chance to innovate. Nevertheless, working atmosphere was funny with having cool co-workers.
Pros
stability
Cons
not innovative
i have learned the principles of banking and how to prepare financial statements and how to understand general banking policy .
Pros
training
Cons
training
Worked as a Customer Service Representative in HSBC one of the leading banks in the world. Worked as a Team support executive and handled various concerns of the customer like taking payments, disputing any fraudulent charges on the credit card, accounts, resolving online problem and assisting with information on personal credit card account. Ensured all calls taken with the parameters of expected average talk time. Handled escalated calls and have worked as a Team coach in the absence of the TL and taken up additional responsibilities.
Pros
Fun Place
Cons
Stress
I had the pleasure to work at HSBC Egypt. I liked the culture and the loyalty to the brand and the pride of the employees
Pros
Nice atmosphere
I am a Sales and Services Officer "acting Premier Relationship Officer", the top sales achiever in the branch, and a very dedicated, hard working employee.
Busy day at work. I learned and developed in HSBC learning center. the best team that I had. the hardest part of job is the pressure.
its a great place to gain experience, you can learn several processes and get knowledge of multiple areas of the business. Learned a lot about business behaviors. Professional management approaches. The Overall atmosphere is productive and driven towards positive energy. The job can be challenging as it require communication skills, and strong negotiation skills, and the maximum quality possible. What i enjoy the most is the Reward & Recognition ceremony monthly, and finding that my work is being appreciated and rewarded.
i was working 4 hours in day i learned anew skills as a collection agent