HSBC

HSBC Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,928 reviews
Excellent teaching environment. Vast opportunities to grow, yet it takes patience. It can be complicated, but it is definitely worth it. You mind end up in a completely different role than what you planned to be :)
I was very happy to work for the British Bank, and over the years, I gained many experiences in a persevering and loving work environment, and I gained friendships with many employees and managers who urge the employee to learn and develop the employee through intensive training courses.Through my work for the bank, I gained confidence in myself and a high ambition to continue workingI hope to return again to work in the old bank, if I have the opportunity.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Shorts hours
Unfortunately the company went bankrupt, otherwise I wld still be there. Growth in the company was real, low turn overs.. Company was very good experience.
Pros
Great environment for Everyone
Cons
Went out of business
Elbtrabajo es estupendo y va a corde a tus conocimientos y habilidades
Nice place to work in.. multi cultural company which works for all businesses across the globe in seamless manner.. it has been 10 yrs looks like have joined them yesterday
No hay espacio libre todo el dia en el trabajo no hay equilibrio entre vida personal y laboral trabajas en sabado sin paga
ambiente dificil de trabalhar com pessoas pouco interessadas no bem comum, foram extremamente indiferente no meu trabalho, apesar de eu ter apontado diversas falhas, que proporcionaram enorme economias para a empresa, identifiquei colaboradores nada comprometidos e suspeitos com a sua atividade, comprovei os erros e mesmo assim, eu fui punido...com a dispensa.
Pros
nao tenho nada a dizer quanto a isso pois nao achei
Cons
tecnologia, ambiente, respeito, apoio profissional, salario, bonus, treinamentos
The project I worked on was put together in a very 'piecemeal' way. Although targets were set, these proved unrealistic due to the limitations in the technology and continual changes in the process. Overall it was a very fragmented operation and not conducive to good quality work.
Pros
Cons
Long hours. No consistency
I enjoyed my tenure at HSBC. My colleagues there were very helpful and helped to train me. Management was very open and guided me to be more productive.
Go to start your career here and we can grow to next levels based on the way we prepared for the interviews. Lot more to learn while we grow and fun to be here at work place.
It’s a very employee friendly Bank. They take care of their employees well especially during the COVID time . The management and the manager was really supportive.
Pros
Yearly Bonus
if you want to be overworked, under valued and underpaid, then HSBC is the job for you. the job is constantly asking more of you but they never seem to fairly compensate you for this, or even completely change your job role and whats expected of you without discussing it with you first.they tell you that openess and honesty will be rewarded but that is simply not the case, if you're opinion doesn't line up with what the company wants it to be, you better keep it to yourself or face a talking to.
Pros
Un métier intéressant si on aime la relation client, travailler en équipe, performer et les challenges. Hsbc est une bonne entreprise avec plein d'avantages. Malheureusement une seule ombre au tableau : le management. Il faut avoir les nerfs solides, on arrive parfois à des agissements répétés franchement douteux de la part de certains managers, rendant tout simplement la qualité de vie au travail invivable.
Pros
Le métier dans sa globalité
Cons
Le management
The 401K plan contributions are very good. Also, the bank provides on line learning courses for employees to grow professionally. Pay increases are reasonable when given.
People are good. Supportive leaders. Training was excelent. It was like a family feel. Motivation to work every single day was there. Basically best place to work during my time there.
Pros
Many
Cons
Nothing major from my experience.
Hsbc is my first place to work, I learned much especially the management skills. Hsbc provided lots opportunities for staff and encourage work life balance. What a great place to work.
Pros
Medical is good
Cons
continuos training, lot of opportunities to learn in different roles.there encourage a work-life balance but as in any company, there will be times that you need to extend but they always make sure that you are taken care of on those times by providing free food and transportation.strict with attendance and breaks.
Pros
paid team activity
Cons
short cr breaks
Productivity depends upon project.Some really good whereas some very legacy ones.My team has had a fantastic setup with good open source tools, nice products and subsequent projects and a very open management to experiment on tools and technologies which enabled tremendous learning.Pay is very good. Easily above industry average. If you perform well, you don't need to switch you'll get the market standards hike and money internally.Additional component of yearly bonus which on top of CTC is magic. Even a 1-2 years experience guy can easily get 1-1.5 lakhs as bonus. Experience people above that get crazy Bonuses.Work life balance depends on project. But company is very fast paced so don't expect much ease of life.Overall, very good place to work.
Pros
Leaves + Bonus + Project Parties + Fortnightly events
Cons
Work-life balance may get hampered
Amazing place to work with. Wonderful environment. I had great experience working for HSBC. I would definitely refer my friends to join HSBC. I had great experience working for HSBC.
Pros
Free transportation.
Cons
En verdad es el mejor banco para laborar ahí, porque tienen un excelente ambiente laboral y no tienen restricciones en cuanto al código de vestimenta y el uso de tu celular.Asimismo, el banco tiene una política del desarrollo de sus empleados y que su principal motor es ver por ellos, nada que ver en otras instituciones financieras.Además, cuenta en Tecnoparque servicio de comedor, le da un plus a la administración del sueldo.
Pros
Prestaciones, buen ambiente laboral
Cons
Ninguna
Consistently given far more work to do than you have time to do and are nagged by clueless managers who spend all day in their offices/working from home so have no idea what it's like in branch. No support from other departments that are working from home and frequently have to do the jobs of other departments that no longer have a branch presence
  1. Employee Reviews