HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

The best place to work.

October 13, 2014
Busy day at work. I learned and developed in HSBC learning center. the best team that I had. the hardest part of job is the pressure.
April 22, 2018
Same role
Bilingual Retail Banking& Wealth Management Rep. (Former Employee) - محافظة القاهرة
Here's where i learnt all the crucial elements of professionalism. I appreciate my Experience in HSBC. I've worked as a Bilingual Customer Service representative and i got an opportunity to learn a lot about how a Global Banking Operations system is being run.
Pros
Educative Courses to Employees.
Cons
Slow rhythm of promotions.
January 25, 2014
Same roleSame location
Officer, Retail Banking and Wealth Management (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
My job required providing high quality customer service and relationship management in addition to acquisition of high-net-worth clients.
Pros
Great work/life balance, very good management system, above average compensation.
Cons
Relatively fewer opportunities for learning and development, small market share in Egypt, Job Instability.
June 6, 2021
Same location
Resourcing & Onboarding Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Cairo
Excellent teaching environment. Vast opportunities to grow, yet it takes patience. It can be complicated, but it is definitely worth it. You mind end up in a completely different role than what you planned to be :)
  1. The best place to work.