HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Professional workplace.

April 12, 2020
HSBC is a great place to work in, it provides all the benefits that the employees need, HSBC is a promising place for anyone who seeks experience and magnificent work environment.
September 11, 2019
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Egypt-Cairo
Working at HSBC was the best experience I got,it added to me a good value,Very good innviroment ,moves up from handling personal accounts to priemier account.
September 3, 2019
Customer due diligence Case manager (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
Fast paced enviroment. The client is always HSBC's main focus. Always ahead of other banks. Management is friendly and always trying to provide us with the best.
February 26, 2018
Financial Teller (Former Employee) - Cairo
Often dealing with the everyday customers was a challenge and solving their problems, was the hardest yet the most enjoyable part of the job, everyday was routine with work hours apart from Thursday and Sunday, the first and last days of the week days, weekends are Friday and Saturday in the middle east, I have worked with an amazing team that I've learned many traits to implement in life not only in my career, nevertheless there were many debates and discussions with different point of views with makes it easier for a team to work together. The energy was fitting me just fine I really loved it.
  1. Professional workplace.