HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

December 4, 2017
Hsbc is one of the largest bank in the whole world And i was so glad that i was one of this staff I have almost a 4 years of experience in this field.
June 18, 2018
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - محافظة القاهرة
Managing client communications is the chief responsibility of a Customer Service Advisor. These professionals interact directly with potential, new and existing clients. They work to provide quality customer service, while increasing the company’s revenues through increased sales. Their jobs are usually challenging, involving high demand situations and constant job stressors. However, they employ stress management and coping skills in their daily activities. A Customer Service Advisor usually performs many of the following tasks: 1-Handling enquiries 2-Answering incoming calls 3-Offering customers products and services 4-Performing administrative functions 5-Updating client accounts 6-Processing customer correspondence
October 26, 2017
Customer Services Representative - Corporate (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
1- Reputable and great place to work despite of its firm regulations. 2- Health and benefit programs. 3- Strong training and induction course for employees.
November 21, 2016
Customer Services Executive (Former Employee) - Cairo,Egypt
i learn from HSBC that nothing is impossible. if we are working in a proper way and full dedication then we also sometimes acheive extraordinary results. it is reality. i would to handle my team in such a way that there should be friendly environment within us. My team spirit is wonderful , especially that i trained all my team-workers, and they appreciate this for me. the environment is very positive (HSBC organised an annual day to celebrate the anniversary , and even every quarter we celebrate the stars of the quarters and i'am proud to get it 5 times during my work duration)
Pros
Motivations gifts, free lunches (sometimes), Fun days .
Cons
N/a