HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Good environment

November 16, 2017
Good business environment , good financial benefits , career improvement training , gain very professional work experience. .
February 26, 2018
Same role
Financial Teller (Former Employee) - Cairo
Often dealing with the everyday customers was a challenge and solving their problems, was the hardest yet the most enjoyable part of the job, everyday was routine with work hours apart from Thursday and Sunday, the first and last days of the week days, weekends are Friday and Saturday in the middle east, I have worked with an amazing team that I've learned many traits to implement in life not only in my career, nevertheless there were many debates and discussions with different point of views with makes it easier for a team to work together. The energy was fitting me just fine I really loved it.
November 2, 2013
Same role
Uni Teller Officer (Former Employee) - Hurghada
One of the leading banks in the world with a lot of benefits ,very good salary package but its hard place to work especially in Egypt because of the bad management . The working hours is from 8 :30 am to 5 pm customer working hours add to them 30 more minutes in the morning and 2 hours after customer working hours ,so 11 working hour in the day is very hard and you can't make balance between working hours and private life .
Pros
Excellent salary package
Cons
long working hours
April 12, 2020
IT security (Former Employee) - Cairo
HSBC is a great place to work in, it provides all the benefits that the employees need, HSBC is a promising place for anyone who seeks experience and magnificent work environment.