HSBC
HSBC Employee Review

Best work environment

March 8, 2019
This place offered lot of challenges and gave us rewards in return. They make you feel special when you show you're a hard worker and dedicated to your work. Lot of privileges given too.
August 5, 2016
Premier Relationship Manager (Former Employee) - الإسكندرية
A typical day started in the morning with some portfolio management activities and regular accounts reviews till late morning when customers starts to visit the branch then it is interviews with customers till end of day, I learnt a lot about the Premier preposition, Management used to be supportive till broad banding took place then things turned to be very pushy with no real initiatives to support front liners, my co- worker were a bit depressed and unsecured, the hardest part of the job was when the bank's interests conflicted with those of my customers, it was very hard to keep both happy, of course the most enjoyable part of the job was when customers walked away happy.
Pros
The profit share
Cons
Down sizing and cost cutting from staff earnings
April 17, 2014
Sales and service officer (Current Employee) - alexandria Egypt
- Go to work at 8:00 am start to look at my to do list -Accept customer visits from 8:30 am till 5:00 pm - Working with great team to meet customer expectations and satisfaction. - Serving customers is the most enjoyable part of the job for me
Pros
work / life balance
Cons
healthcare
October 18, 2013
Trainee (Former Employee) - Alexandria
I was trained in the most trusted department in HSBC ( Documentary credit & letters of Guarantee ), I used to make physical verification, extending the period of letter of guarantee, Canceling the letter of guarantee. Also, I was trained at the premier department as I'm reliable. I've learned how to deal with all types of customers , starting from premier customers , until loans' customers . Management at HSBC is really so respectable, an ideal model for me. My co-workers were so helpful & patient to teach me how to work effectively. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I was feeling that I do some thing important for investors.
Pros
Very good experience
  1. Best work environment