Goodman Solutions

Goodman Solutions Employee Reviews

Time it’s no good

Mangers supervisor and owners don’t care employees they only care money i we work overtime the take to bench for a few days so it’s really sad that part

Pros

Cons

Bad manager

Great training program

It was a decent fair job,management was great,always help if needed it or if u had questions. Supervisors were always there to help.I just lived to far away and had to drive from Keokuk to davenport at least once a week

Pros

Company phone vehicle and gas card

Cons

Drive times

No guidance

You have to figure out everything by yourself and they barely train you before they throw you out in the field there is not much structure and the mornings are highly unorganized but u get a company vehicle and the pay is great

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Not enough training or hours

Happy okays work place Goodman networks solutions

Not to bad.It's fair job Thanks Goodman networks solutions appreciate it. Great work pace.Plenty of opportunities Experience there to learn certification there for technician.

Pros

Great work place

Cons

Good health care insurance

Piece rate

Their is no room to grow, even if you been there 10 years. It's piece rate so a new hire can come on and make the same as you. Nothing they promise ever happens

Pros

Company vehicle

Cons

No room to grow, no work/life balance

Horrible place to work for better to work at mcdonald's

One of the worse companies I have ever worked for. If you want to be overworked and never wanna go home then this is the place. They tell you one thing and something else completely happens. No communication from management to employees and they wonder why there losing money.

Pros

Cons

Overworked, lied too, no communication

workplace environs

sometimes you stay longer due to cable you need to run in the house. weather condition doesn't really matter. you work in all condition year round. winter is horrible time

Pros

use of tools

N/a

Great company I hate that they lost there contract. Always had a person you could talk to and not a robot or automated service. Very understanding company for sure.

San Francisco Market

In 3 months my regional manager, direct supervisor, and lead tech all left the company due to upper management issues. It's shocking to see so many people who can't manage a company. The whole job was good just terrible scheduling and changes last min.

Pros

Company car, and gas card, clock in from home

Cons

No breaks, no lunches, 12 hours notice of what you work the next day, mandatory overtime

Was good. Now very bad

It used to be a good place. All the buyouts and layoffs have made it stressful and not fun. They change rules so often you lose track and never know when your doing something your not supposed to be. I loved my job but hated the company. Used to make alot of money. But at last buyout I lost about 10 grand a year.

Pros

Company vehicle and gas card

Zero work life balance

Don’t believe ANYTHING these people tell you. They are a churn and burn company. Work you to the bone, don’t pay well then replace you. Bonus goals are a joke. And criteria will change if you actually start to meet said goals. Awful place

August 23, 2021
First off, we thank you for your time with us as a Field Technician on our Indiana team. We are sorry to hear the feedback you provided and your feelings towards the company. When it comes to promotions and merit increases, we have a comprehensive process in place to ensure it is fair and equitable across the board. Changes over the years within the company are inevitable, and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

decent company

-pay was mediocre if you like working overtime then you were able to make up for standard hourly rate-My manager was great guy helpful, was a little pushy but understanding if you weren't abled to pull through at times-company did have a ton of training that had to be done on scheduled timing a lot of redundant videos and quizzes -company vehicle provided -company gas card -company basic phone

Pros

company vehicle parked at home

Cons

pay didn't match up to what task had to be done and days off were split days

Goodman Solutions is overall a pretty good company.

Goodman Solutions is overall a pretty good company to work for. Every new hire starts off at an entry level field technician position. They only promote from within, so all of the management staff started at that same position. This makes for a good work environment because your supervisor knows first hand what you deal with on a day to day basis. They are a contracted company therefore most of the work flow and daily tasks are controlled by a third party company. This is their BIGGEST downfall.

Pros

Supervisors are great

Cons

Third party companies have too much control

Nice place to work

I enjoyed working at Goodman, but the time came for me to move on. i learned a lot and had a supportive manager and Director. Need to progress more on the technological side.

Pros

Relaxed environment

Cons

No pay increase

June 16, 2021
Thank you for the time you spent with us on the Accounting Team in Frisco. We appreciate the positive feedback you provided and we are glad you enjoyed your time at Goodman Solutions. We are likewise happy to hear you learned a great amount within the role and appreciate you recognizing the support you received from your direct manager and director. Thank you again for your time with us and we wish you the best of luck.

working six days a week under everyday complaining of the supervisor

I have been working there almost a year. The work itself is easy, but the management makes it hard and worst. Do not trust what the supervisor promise you at the beginning. Good luck

Pros

flexibility and easy job

Cons

supervisor old mindset

May 18, 2021
First off, thank you for your time with us as an In-Home Assembly and Installation Technician on our team in Raleigh. We are glad to hear that the work itself is easy to manage appreciate your feedback regarding your management experience. We work very hard to improve the relationship between employee and supervisor. Your feedback will assist us in this goal. We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Completely unprepared for the worked required

The company provided NO tools to perform the job of routing and scheduling technicians. I believe they were unprepared for the contract they took on (or sold Amazon they could perform). As a manager, I was on call 7 days a week putting in sometimes nearly 80 per week. Where other organizations utilize scheduling and mapping software to route and schedule technicians, Goodman view this automation too costly. They tried to create their own with no success. Management was completely unaware (or ignorant) of the nature of the work technicians were asked to perform and the number of staff needed to complete the tasks. Overall, the company had no regard for the employee.

April 30, 2021
First off, thank you for your commitment as a Technician Manager on our Frisco Team. We are sorry that this employment relationship did not work out for the long-term. We do however, value your comments, as they have been shared with our eCommerce leadership team to look into further. We wish you all the best in your future, and thank you again for the time you spent with us at Goodman Solutions.

Simple duties and learning curve

The job was pretty basic in the duties you have to perform. I would say that mounting TVs and assembling exercise equipment is the basic everyday task, so being good at that is a plus. You are scheduled a good amount of jobs per day that you need to complete and whenever you finish is when your shift is done. Overall nice place to work at, would recommend. Advancing in the company seems non existent.

Pros

Freedom, learning curve, co workers

Cons

Advancement, pay

April 14, 2021
Thank you for your dedicated commitment with us as a Delivery Service Technician II part of the San Diego team. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the duties and tasks of TV mounting and assembling different types of exercise equipment, while delivering skill and expertise in the service you offered. Regarding advancement, please know that career development is a key component of our overall development and retention strategy, and we take it very seriously for all positions and skill sets. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your time on our team.

Over promised, under staffed, upper mgmt totally incompetent and just pointed fingers

Worst company I have ever worked for. They over promised to the client and hired bodies (with absolutely no experience) to fill vacancies. Finger pointing and zero accountability. Complete Career Suicide being associated with this company.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

April 14, 2021
First off, we thank you for your time with us as a Manager on our Michigan team. Secondly, thank you for pointing out some of the things associated with the job that you did not enjoy. We have shared your feedback with the team and we are open to discussing your thoughts further. If having that conversation appeals to you, and if you would like to share more of your specific thoughts, we encourage you to reach out to our HR department to talk. Once again, we are sorry in regards to your feedback and thank you again for your time with us.

Constantly lowering technician pay while adding more work...makes 0 sense...

Pretty horrible company to work for towards the end. You're just a number to them they can easily get rid of. Not to mention it's been horribly slow for the past month which equals half a typical paycheck.=AWFUL

Pros

Vehicle gets taken home

Cons

Everything besides ^^^

Productive life balance

Very great company to work for at the time, unfortunately i had to take a long leave of absence. i am currently trying to apply again and I'm very hopeful I will get accepted back in

Unacceptable professionalism and inconsistent work practices

They show favoritism. They expect more from their workers than they do from their management team. The management team is irresponsible. HR is unorganized and most times unresponsive. Both management and HR are never held accountable for their lack of professionalism. They do not work with you if you have appointments, unless you're one of the "favorites". They pick and choose when to follow the rules and who is above/exempt from the rules. If you try to express your concern for safer work practices, they retaliate by bogging you down with an erratic work schedule. This job is catered to ONLY one gender and they should honestly be sued. The management doesn't assist or offer any understanding with personal issues unless you're part of their "favorites". The management team are the most unprofessional group of individuals I've ever worked for. The management participates in a lot of shady activity behind the scenes and management should definitely be replaced. HR and management doesn't provide you with the adequate exceptional materials to complete the job or it's last minute. Its best you bring your own tools, which wasn't communicated. Their communication skills are very sub-par and they only offer enough information to cover the shady activity of management.

Pros

Afternoon available start times/company vehicle

Cons

Terrible management and people skills/lack of accountability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodman Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

• Goodman Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?