Giza Systems

Giza Systems Employee Reviews

Egypt15 reviews
Fun Place to work at. Work load is high & stressful. They invest in training (both soft & technical skills). Good job security & benefits. difficult to maintain a work life balance.
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
Best Place you will ever work at, great people, amazing environment. Flexible hours, great outdoor activities and the atmosphere is astonishing.

Best working time i ever had.
Giza is a very good company to work for a lot of facilities required to do your job efficiently and effectively , they need some steps to move forward
The company is great place to learn and acquire new skills, position advancing is guaranteed as long as you are proving yourself and the people are just amazing, it was a great experience working for Giza Systems
Pros
Great HR Department that is always taking care of the staff and making us feel as one family
Cons
Salaries are below average
Giza Systems is a wonderful place to work, learn and grow.

The work environment is professional and friendly. Colleagues are cooperative and willing to help.

Some processes are lengthy which is expected in a company with this size.
this company is very good place to gain experience & improve your career in addition to the familiar atmosphere and supportive & friendly top management.
we arrive at 8 , my work day is from 8 to 4 with 1 hour break
what i learned is

how to be multitasker and to get things done faster than usual

my manager is great , very cooperative , has my back and gives me the opportunity to learn from her

the culture of the work place is great and it let's you deal with lots of new people with different mindsets

hardest thing is to get this done fast

most enjoyable is working with my team as they are very cooperative,
Pros
free food
Cons
Na
I have only done an internship there so I don't know alot about the company, but, I think it is a good company that any one can start his career in it.
Es war meine erste internship im IT Unternehmen, Ich habe Erfahrung in der Arbeit in einem Unternehmen gesammelt.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Giza Systems?
It was not a long internship, however it exposed me to the corporate world for the first time.
There is a lot of challenges in Giza Systems as they done a restructure 4 years ago, and the old employees are forcing back these restructure because there will be an audit on there performance and they have less authorities.

so, the hardest part of the job is to use diplomatic behavior when you are auditing and assessing there performance to be able to achieve your goals.

I have gained a lot of experience on how to develop, improve and implement processes on the organization level, also how to deal with CxO and VP levels. Also participating on the organization budget not project is a total new experience that I had on Giza Systems. I may also add to deal with different types of technical resources (IT, Telecom, Field Solutions, Smart Buildings, SCADA, Process Control) is expanding my culture and knowledge.

My co-workers are very friendly but rigid to the old ways and to try to transform them to the multi-national companies culture is a little hard.
The company is a system integrator company willing to implement any project that is available. Good work friendly environment with people tending to teach new comers and juniors all they already know.
It Is considered a starter company to gain knowledge but later on you cannot gain enough many or achieve career advancement
I learned here how to learn from other colleagues, how to transfer your knowledge honestly, how to work very hard and how to cooperate with you team and management to perform an excellent results.
Interested work Day.
learned some good management behavior, work respectful and team work culture.

co-workers meant for me the friendship, they are the best friend to me now

the hardest part of the job is before project delivery

the job is always enjoyable for me