Here to help
Coronavirus update

G4S Employee Reviews

Egypt9 reviews
stress
but you will learn a new culture of business, you will adapt easily but you need to keep your eyes always open for back stabers and snakes....
we make sure our clients are 100% satisfied with the serbice excellency we provide for them well trained staff an incident free zones .we make sure job description is followd time to time given by our clients sites always covered our officers are personal heigenic and work according to prescribed standard procedures it is working with gts have learned how to work effectivelly to client satisfactory
It was a good job I learned how to work with others how to be a good team worker and I really enjoyed my time and I hope i can have the same in this job if I get hired.
G4S Egypt is a really good place to gain experience and knowledge. The overall benefit system is not bad. Work balance is there and the opportunity for young leaders is open.
this company is aworld wide company i worked in its branch in egypt for one year i have got some skills working was start at 7am tell 7 pm my work was knowing and registering visitor who com to my company good observation about every thing around me you must be attention all the time the company make traiining fornew
Pros
learning_got experience
Cons
tire because 12 hour oclock
a good culture for designing and help customers with high priority in the country with maximum security benefits and support for saving life and serving the country
My job description was handling customer's inquires via mail and phone
Sending my reports to the co directly

Managing our projects

Following up with our clients
a typical day at work will consist of morning briefing to the men with general senses on safety in the work place, followed by deployment of personnel to cover key areas of the site,every day is different in the sense that anything could happen out side of normal routing, we tend to have protesters on regular basis, coupled with all internal changes.

the hard part of the job is sometimes expressing my views to the security personnel to obtain a safe working environment covering all security week points on the site and complying with procedures.

knowing that because i have implemented the tasking and constant checks we are able to avoid on site incidents satisfactory and rewarding in its own right.
Believes in working hard and taking initiative,willing to experiment and learn.Capable of accepting respnsibilities and carry them out unsupervised.In this firm i am not satisfied to do top.More over i want develope my career.
Pros
free accomadation
Cons