Four Seasons

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,083 reviews

Very good

I am proud to be one of the Four Seasons family. The company golden rule is to treat others the way you like others to treat you and this simply reflects how we as a team work together. At the Four Seasons we are empowered to take decisions, enjoy taking calculated risks and are motivated to innovate.

Official response from Four Seasons

January 3, 2020
Thank you for your review as a Revenue Manager and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Was so helpful

Looking for the chance to improve my experience and exchange culture since I travel a lot and having a new ideas from here and there and love new challenges and adventure

Official response from Four Seasons

September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Bar and Lounge Manager! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

wonderful company

very good people its not enough at all i will never see nice people because four seasons its not place you work and go its part from your heart will be with them always ...i really happy to work in this company

Leader , Productive and hard worker

- Day by day operation , projects , preventive maintenance program , perfect room program ,control the energy consumption control the R&M budget , control my team , training program , control the maintenance contractor. morning meeting with the operation planning team, health and safety . - Responsible for all maintenance , operations issue within the hotel, performing maintenance checks and overseeing the engineering team to deliver an excellent guest experience.manger renovation projects. - Develop , Implement and direct all emergency programs and mange energy conservation programs for property to minimize expenses. - I love my job it is part of my personal life it is my second home and the property team like my family .

Cons

One of the best resorts ever

Very dedicated team, you feel like you are working with your family members

Productive and excellent place to waork at.

Love where I work now. However, I'm not comfortable with the political issues we have in Egypt nowadays.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

9 hours a day.

Jobs at Four Seasons