Four Seasons

Four Seasons Culture reviews

Clear

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,083 reviews

Was so helpful

Looking for the chance to improve my experience and exchange culture since I travel a lot and having a new ideas from here and there and love new challenges and adventure

Official response from Four Seasons

September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Bar and Lounge Manager! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

provided and fun place

i had lots of exp. in this place and made a lot of relationships. all workers helps each other to reach their goals. the manager were so helpful and kind.

Best environment, a real people's company

A typical work day would be giving english classes to my colleagues from different departments to help them communicate better with our guests. Also conducting soft skills classes Ex. communication skills, giving feedback, problem solving ect.. for supervisor, and managers. Also meeting our Managers in Training and making sure they are learning and are working according the plan and schedule we set for them with their managers. The most enjoyable part of the job was always communicating with people and feeling that you are helping in the development of your colleagues in different ways.

Pros

Best place to work at. Most hospitable people, and place.

Cons

The timing was not the best to work in a hotel because of the country's situation at that time.

wonderful company

very good people its not enough at all i will never see nice people because four seasons its not place you work and go its part from your heart will be with them always ...i really happy to work in this company

One of the best resorts ever

Very dedicated team, you feel like you are working with your family members

Fantastic company to work for

Very well selected team, friendly, cooperative and very talented

Productive, elegant workplace

A typical day at work involved performing all basic accounting and financial activities, from creating Purchase Orders to producing monthly financial statements and doing payroll. Management was very helpful, and always on top of things. All co-workers were very friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was being trusted to complete higher-level tasks, and reporting my findings to the managers.

Pros

professional, productive, friendly workplace

Jobs at Four Seasons