Four Seasons logo
Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,065 reviews

Great company for employees and guest

Food & beverage Great employee atmosphere, great money. Great benefits for full time employees. Hosts Christmas parties each year with dj and chance for awesome prizes. Ability to get discounted or free rooms at any FS in the world after working there awhile.Pros: Free lunches, complementary rooms at other hotels in the entire world, great money.

Pros

Free meals & complementary night

Cons

Short break & hard work

cleaner

the staff were so amazingly attentive and made sure our stay was prefect the breakfast very good and great variety of different meals the rooms are clean

Very good

I am proud to be one of the Four Seasons family. The company golden rule is to treat others the way you like others to treat you and this simply reflects how we as a team work together. At the Four Seasons we are empowered to take decisions, enjoy taking calculated risks and are motivated to innovate.

Official response from Four Seasons

January 3, 2020
Thank you for your review as a Revenue Manager and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Was so helpful

Looking for the chance to improve my experience and exchange culture since I travel a lot and having a new ideas from here and there and love new challenges and adventure

Official response from Four Seasons

September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Bar and Lounge Manager! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

Four seasons excellent HR in words

Four Seasons is one of the best companies in the world in the field of human resources management and I am fortunate to have worked in it for more than five years

provided and fun place

i had lots of exp. in this place and made a lot of relationships. all workers helps each other to reach their goals. the manager were so helpful and kind.

Golden rule

Treat people as you would like to be treated, this is the shared concept between me and Four Seasons company and team. It part of mind, thinking and way of living.

school of my life

Four Seasons hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza is the school of my life and the first place to learn and started to build up my career after graduation. I started as waiter in banquet and I learned how to plan and organize for work

A dream work place

- Tasks are planed in advance with regard to timing and procedures that made it easer and efficient. - Learned in depth about the work technicalities, talking care of every single details. - The management and employee are the keys for the success of this property, remarkably work together. - It is great team to work with, each member does his utmost to present the company in a professional and efficient way, the company is renowned for the highest level of service. - Keeping pace with all the guest request in the good timing without affecting the standard of service. - Working together even in the toughest moments and support from each one makes too enjoyable and easy.

Pros

Good place to learn on many levels.

Cons

Rush hours

فندق 7 نجوم متعه فى الرفاهيه

عمل جيد وممتع وشيق فيه ممارسه مهنه كبيره وابداع بلا حدود وفندق يتمتع بالفخامه

Cons

اوبريشن كبير

Jobs at Four Seasons

See more jobs

Housekeeping Room Attendant

Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.

bar waiter

the first hotal so i learn more work there in first just looking and after that inside the bar because how to make drinks and after that i learn how take order and after learn ditails of serves

Communications/Reservations Agent

- Trainee as a Reception / Concierge Agent at Four Seasons Hotel San Stefano Alexandria for 3monthes. - Operates the hotel switchboard, incoming and outgoing faxes, and hotel’s paging system. - Records and transfers calls within the time frame indicated in the standards. - Provides and updates departmental telephone directory regularly. - Co-operates, co-ordinates and communicates with all other departments to ensure highest level of Guest service is maintained and the maximum profit is generated

Best environment, a real people's company

A typical work day would be giving english classes to my colleagues from different departments to help them communicate better with our guests. Also conducting soft skills classes Ex. communication skills, giving feedback, problem solving ect.. for supervisor, and managers. Also meeting our Managers in Training and making sure they are learning and are working according the plan and schedule we set for them with their managers. The most enjoyable part of the job was always communicating with people and feeling that you are helping in the development of your colleagues in different ways.

Pros

Best place to work at. Most hospitable people, and place.

Cons

The timing was not the best to work in a hotel because of the country's situation at that time.

wonderful company

very good people its not enough at all i will never see nice people because four seasons its not place you work and go its part from your heart will be with them always ...i really happy to work in this company

treat the other the way you would have them to treat you

it is an organization and it is the best hotels in the world cause of the following:- *staff caring *training *salary scale is perfect and very fair

Actually It was a proud to be a four seasons member but unfortunately the situation in Egypt was very hard , that's why i have should leave , In Four seasons everything is up to standard , I have joind them for about 10 years . my days there were fantastic , full of power and i like my job very much . I was managing 9 outlets , department composed of 70 staff , 7 supervisors and 2 Assistant managers . Nothing hard in stewarding job because its the backbone . only if the appreciation exists they will make great job at all times . Most enjoyable part when we finish ever function , party and achieving more that expected .

Leader , Productive and hard worker

- Day by day operation , projects , preventive maintenance program , perfect room program ,control the energy consumption control the R&M budget , control my team , training program , control the maintenance contractor. morning meeting with the operation planning team, health and safety . - Responsible for all maintenance , operations issue within the hotel, performing maintenance checks and overseeing the engineering team to deliver an excellent guest experience.manger renovation projects. - Develop , Implement and direct all emergency programs and mange energy conservation programs for property to minimize expenses. - I love my job it is part of my personal life it is my second home and the property team like my family .

Cons

circular infinity pool overlooks,fitness center,A full-service spa, Four Seasons' main restaurant

A large, circular infinity pool overlooks the promenade and the sea. Pool attendants provide refreshing spritzes and chilled towels. A spa tub adjoins the pool, and a children's pool is steps away. This 15-floor hotel's fitness center, open 24 hours-a-day, features state-of-the-art cardie equipment with individual TVs. A full-service spa offers 14 candlelit treatment rooms where guests can receive massages, body scrubs, facial treatments, manicures and pedicures. Byblos, the Four Seasons' main restaurant, showcases Lebanese cuisine, complemented by panoramic sea views. Other on-site restaurants include Kala, featuring buffets; Stefano's,, with a Southern Italian menu; and the casual Fresca Cafe and Gelateria.

Very valuable company to work for with a big value of respect

Very busy days at work, you have to be flexible to help and assist all departments. A real example of Management skills, how to manage the team is the most important skills that we learn in Four Seasons (Employee happy, Guest happy). Nothing is hard when you work in team building, even doing 15 hours per day in high season. The most enjoyable part is to work in respect, to see the employee happy to work for and always doing their best to make the guest happy.

Pros

Accomodation allowance, transportation, yearly ticket, medical insurance, life insurance

One of the best resorts ever

Very dedicated team, you feel like you are working with your family members

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2