Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 1,670 reviews
Four seasons excellent HR in words
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, EgyptNovember 27, 2018
Four Seasons is one of the best companies in the world in the field of human resources management and I am fortunate to have worked in it for more than five years
provided and fun place
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  egyptOctober 27, 2018
i had lots of exp. in this place and made a lot of relationships.
all workers helps each other to reach their goals.
the manager were so helpful and kind.
Golden rule
Room Service Sales Coordinator - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cairo EgyptFebruary 23, 2018
Treat people as you would like to be treated, this is the shared concept between me and Four Seasons company and team. It part of mind, thinking and way of living.
school of my life
Banquet server (Former Employee) –  cairo,EGJanuary 26, 2018
Four Seasons hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza is the school of my life and the first place to learn and started to build up my career after graduation.

I started as waiter in banquet and I learned how to plan and organize for work
A dream work place
Reservation Executive (Former Employee) –  Sharm El Sheikh - Egypt.December 19, 2017
- Tasks are planed in advance with regard to timing and procedures that made it easer and efficient.
- Learned in depth about the work technicalities, talking care of every single details.
- The management and employee are the keys for the success of this property, remarkably work together.
- It is great team to work with, each member does his utmost to present the company in a professional and efficient way, the company is renowned for the highest level of service.
- Keeping pace with all the guest request in the good timing without affecting the standard of service.
- Working together even in the toughest moments and support from each one makes too enjoyable and easy.
Pros
Good place to learn on many levels.
Cons
Rush hours
فندق 7 نجوم متعه فى الرفاهيه
dcb (Current Employee) –  egyptMay 21, 2017
عمل جيد وممتع وشيق فيه ممارسه مهنه كبيره وابداع بلا حدود وفندق يتمتع بالفخامه
Cons
اوبريشن كبير
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  EgyptMay 3, 2016
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
bar waiter
waiter (Former Employee) –  egyptNovember 4, 2015
the first hotal so i learn more work there in first just looking and after that inside the bar because how to make drinks and after that i learn how take order and after learn ditails of serves
Communications/Reservations Agent
Reception / Concierge Agent (Former Employee) –  alexandria-egyptDecember 3, 2014
- Trainee as a Reception / Concierge Agent at Four Seasons Hotel San Stefano Alexandria for 3monthes.
- Operates the hotel switchboard, incoming and outgoing faxes, and hotel’s paging system.
- Records and transfers calls within the time frame indicated in the standards.
- Provides and updates departmental telephone directory regularly.
- Co-operates, co-ordinates and communicates with all other departments to ensure highest level of Guest service is maintained and the maximum profit is generated
Best environment, a real people's company
English Instructor Acting as Assistant L&D Manager (Former Employee) –  CairoSeptember 30, 2014
A typical work day would be giving english classes to my colleagues from different departments to help them communicate better with our guests. Also conducting soft skills classes Ex. communication skills, giving feedback, problem solving ect.. for supervisor, and managers. Also meeting our Managers in Training and making sure they are learning and are working according the plan and schedule we set for them with their managers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was always communicating with people and feeling that you are helping in the development of your colleagues in different ways.
Pros
Best place to work at. Most hospitable people, and place.
Cons
The timing was not the best to work in a hotel because of the country's situation at that time.
wonderful company
Waiter (D.Trainer) (Former Employee) –  CairoAugust 1, 2014
very good people its not enough at all i will never see nice people because four seasons its not place you work and go its part from your heart will be with them always ...i really happy to work in this company
treat the other the way you would have them to treat you
Banquet Captain (Former Employee) –  Egypt,cairoMay 19, 2014
it is an organization and it is the best hotels in the world cause of the following:-
*staff caring
*training
*salary scale is perfect and very fair
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  CairoJanuary 28, 2014
Actually It was a proud to be a four seasons member but unfortunately the situation in Egypt was very hard , that's why i have should leave ,
In Four seasons everything is up to standard , I have joind them for about 10 years .
my days there were fantastic , full of power and i like my job very much .
I was managing 9 outlets , department composed of 70 staff , 7 supervisors and 2 Assistant managers .
Nothing hard in stewarding job because its the backbone . only if the appreciation exists they will make great job at all times .
Most enjoyable part when we finish ever function , party and achieving more that expected .
Leader , Productive and hard worker
Asst. Director Of Engineering (Former Employee) –  CairoDecember 2, 2013
- Day by day operation , projects , preventive maintenance program , perfect room program ,control the energy consumption control the R&M budget , control my team , training program , control the maintenance contractor. morning meeting with the operation planning team, health and safety .

- Responsible for all maintenance , operations issue within the hotel, performing maintenance checks and overseeing the engineering team to deliver an excellent guest experience.manger renovation projects.

- Develop , Implement and direct all emergency programs and mange energy conservation programs for property to minimize expenses.

- I love my job it is part of my personal life it is my second home and the property team like my family .
Cons
circular infinity pool overlooks,fitness center,A full-service spa, Four Seasons' main restaurant
Front Office Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Alexandria-EgyptOctober 18, 2013
A large, circular infinity pool overlooks the promenade and the sea. Pool attendants provide refreshing spritzes and chilled towels. A spa tub adjoins the pool, and a children's pool is steps away. This 15-floor hotel's fitness center, open 24 hours-a-day, features state-of-the-art cardie equipment with individual TVs. A full-service spa offers 14 candlelit treatment rooms where guests can receive massages, body scrubs, facial treatments, manicures and pedicures. Byblos, the Four Seasons' main restaurant, showcases Lebanese cuisine, complemented by panoramic sea views. Other on-site restaurants include Kala, featuring buffets; Stefano's,, with a Southern Italian menu; and the casual Fresca Cafe and Gelateria.
Very valuable company to work for with a big value of respect
Guest Relations / Residences Manager (Former Employee) –  Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt)October 6, 2013
Very busy days at work, you have to be flexible to help and assist all departments. A real example of Management skills, how to manage the team is the most important skills that we learn in Four Seasons (Employee happy, Guest happy).
Nothing is hard when you work in team building, even doing 15 hours per day in high season.
The most enjoyable part is to work in respect, to see the employee happy to work for and always doing their best to make the guest happy.
Pros
Accomodation allowance, transportation, yearly ticket, medical insurance, life insurance
One of the best resorts ever
Assistant Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Sharm El SheikhSeptember 1, 2013
Very dedicated team, you feel like you are working with your family members
Fantastic company to work for
Assistant Director of Finance (Current Employee) –  CairoSeptember 1, 2013
Very well selected team, friendly, cooperative and very talented
a luxury hotel with a very experienced team
Restaurant Chef , Head Department (Current Employee) –  AlexandriaApril 25, 2013
I learned a lot of my knowledge from my supervisors and managers .
Productive and excellent place to waork at.
Director of Spa (Current Employee) –  CairoSeptember 4, 2012
Love where I work now. However, I'm not comfortable with the political issues we have in Egypt nowadays.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
9 hours a day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2