Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Coronavirus update
Information from Fairmont Hotels & Resorts:

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Management reviews

Egypt16 reviews
Fairmont Hotel is such kind of great place to shining there alot of opportunity to grow up and learn more about hospitality management industry and creating memorable experiences for our guests and team work
the workplace culture is built on,
Respect/Fairness.

Trust/Integrity.

Change/Adaptability.

Results Orientation.

Teamwork.

Employee Engagement.
Responsibility/Accountability.

Learning Opportunities.
The day-to-day work of the hotels is very nice and starts with arranging the wedding halls from the halls
Then after the end of the specified joy we are doing all the preparations and arrangements for the coming days

Management has the wisdom to work with individuals
Friendship in business is very necessary to reach the highest standards of seriousness
Pros
Free meals. Good salary. Communication to solve problems
Cons
Work pressure
Kindly find below my daily tasks :

• Replace the FOM during his absence and deal with all FO operational aspects.

• Ensure that the daily tasks and duties of the whole team are executed, Standards, policies & procedures are adhered to.

• Guide and direct the Duty Managers team and address areas of strengths and weakness.

• Ensure that we develop our potential colleagues to be ready to take over the responsibility of managerial levels when available.

• Presenting weekly overview for all FO necessary operational issues and requirements.

• Direct & guide the team on how to develop their performance.

• Responsible for the weekly scheduling considering staff special requests.

• Ensure a proper coverage and supervision of the Front Office sections at all times.

• To be present in the reception or lobby during check-in and check-out time or any event and to socialize with guests, playing a Public Relations role.

• To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.

• Acting as a representative of the Management when dealing with guest complaints.Managing any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
• Ensure that Guest History records are accurately maintained and all recurring guests are pre-registered.

• Ensure that all assigned and blocked rooms requiring special set-ups are accurately displayed in the hotel management system and available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due time.

- more...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts?