Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Review

My Review

April 1, 2015
Kindly find below my daily tasks :

• Replace the FOM during his absence and deal with all FO operational aspects.

• Ensure that the daily tasks and duties of the whole team are executed, Standards, policies & procedures are adhered to.

• Guide and direct the Duty Managers team and address areas of strengths and weakness.

• Ensure that we develop our potential colleagues to be ready to take over the responsibility of managerial levels when available.

• Presenting weekly overview for all FO necessary operational issues and requirements.

• Direct & guide the team on how to develop their performance.

• Responsible for the weekly scheduling considering staff special requests.

• Ensure a proper coverage and supervision of the Front Office sections at all times.

• To be present in the reception or lobby during check-in and check-out time or any event and to socialize with guests, playing a Public Relations role.

• To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.

• Acting as a representative of the Management when dealing with guest complaints.Managing any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.

• Ensure that Guest History records are accurately maintained and all recurring guests are pre-registered.

• Ensure that all assigned and blocked rooms requiring special set-ups are accurately displayed in the hotel management system and available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due time.

- more...
February 28, 2020
Outlet Manager (Current Employee) - Cairo
Fairmont Hotel is such kind of great place to shining there alot of opportunity to grow up and learn more about hospitality management industry and creating memorable experiences for our guests and team work
December 23, 2018
Director of Operations (Current Employee) - Cairo, EG
the workplace culture is built on,
Respect/Fairness.

Responsibility/Accountability.

Learning Opportunities.
March 17, 2018
Commis 1 (Current Employee) - Cairo
As a employee I work with a great team
If I talk as a guest I like many places there to take my vacation

Plus the good food from many countries around the world