EY Employee Review

We do not have entertainment tools in the office

April 17, 2017
I have spent many years there so i consider it as my second home,however the atmosphare recently has changed a lot . we had a great team spirit in the past we were killing ourselves to accomplish our work and to gain our clients' satisfaction. we were really one family.
Pros
the hold intertainment event quarterly for everyone to say what is bothering him in the firm.
Cons
Yes we work in the high season under pressure we can stary in the office for extra few hours, however, some of my colleagues could spend the 24 hours in the office in the very high seasons
December 6, 2019
Audit Intern (Former Employee) - Cairo
Participating in assurance engagements and execute the work plan.
• Working effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.

• Assisting in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.

• Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
December 15, 2018
Other Audit firms (Former Employee) - Cairo
- One of the most professional audit firm over the world , with qualified staff and amazing methodology .

- I spent one than 9 year working in this firm that I learned a lot from my partners and directors .
October 6, 2018
Bookkeeping & Tax Accountant (Former Employee) - Egypt - Cairo
E&Y is one of the big audit firms, where continues learning is very normal. Every day, will learn something new. In additional, being exposed to different client, different industrial exposure, result in increasing the knowledge extensively.