Expedia Group

Expedia Group Management reviews

My day at work is over the phone. i log in to my PC and start answering the customers calls. i help them to book their flights, hotel and trips. i learned a lot about the airports and the attractions around the world. i got the knowledge about the Canadian culture. Our management is not so efficient. i don't feel them around. some times i need some help from a supervisor but actually he is not around. My co-workers are very nice. we have fun in and out the work. we go the the fun zone in the company and play some video games or we go to eat together. The hardest part of my job is to understand the customer needs and wants to offer him the best option that satisfy him. The most enjoyable part of my job is when i ask the customer have i answered all your questions at the end of the call and they reply yes you did. you were very helpful. Thank you very much.
fun work place with amasing team and management and the most enjoyable part of the job is challenge to achieve your target and being a good employee and colleague.
Pros
1hour
Cons
8hours