DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 2,608 reviews
If you like it, you deserve it .. that is all
Service information developer (Current Employee) –  Cairo, EgyptNovember 22, 2018
Really disappointed to see such environment.. Professionals are not welcomed at all, while fresh grads with childish behavior are always demanded, I began to notice this 5 years ago.. lot of long lone un-appreciated - un-compensated work hours.. leading to zero hours for social life.. no promotions .. no raise and the intention is to replace elder fellows in the near future unless you are a pet of any manager.
Pros
Cons
many many
Bad management
Service information developer lII (Current Employee) –  Cairo, EgyptMarch 7, 2018
Poor management skills, there are a lot of problems in projects we are working on due to wrong management decision and employees are working so hard to gain customer's satisfiction and solve management problems and they are not appreciated at all.
We have high rate of turn over, almost all experienced employees (4-12 years experience at DXC/HP/EDS) left the company as they were not appreciated and the center is hiring massive number of employees of low qualications and skills and this will affect the projects and the company on long term
Also employees are not well paid
DXC employees should evaluate MANAGEMENT annually
Pros
Potential to be a great company if they remove poor managers
Cons
Poor management
productive and fun workspace
service info developer II (Current Employee) –  EgyptJune 29, 2017
productive and fun work space as we have ping pong table and air hockey table, i learned a lot as i worked in many projects there.
open environment as we can go to managers anytime.