Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews in القاهرة

I have learnt Most of my Technical Experience by working in this company . I recommend it for any beginner in the field of Financing and Accounting .
Salary was too low people wasn't much helpful however i liked the industry promotions was good and in reasonable time too much hours spent overnight
provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management governance and internal control processes are operating effectively
Pros
positive energy
Cons
routine work
Deloitte – Egypt (Saleh, Barsoum & AbdulAziz- CPA firm) is one of the leading professional services firms in Egypt founded since 1944, providing high professional services in enterprise risk management, audits, accounting, tax, legal matters and management consultancy. Every day was a great challenge in performing and leading audit assignments, due diligence & agreed-upon procedures engagements in different business sectors.
Pros
Great Experiance
Cons
Long working hours
A typical day at work was when I prepared for the first time a complete internal audit report without any help from my seniors. I have learned internal auditing from A to Z as I have done the complete process by myself at several engagements. I have also learned many about external auditing and advanced my accounting background through participating in various external audit engagements. I had a massive experience in time and self needs management. I have an excellent relationship with my managers and colleagues till now The hardest part od this job is meeting the deadline The most enjoyable part is spending much time with my colleagues, travelling a lot and changing places according to the engagements.
Pros
traveling
Cons
deadline