Deloitte
Deloitte Employee Review

Educationable and really a professional workplace

August 13, 2013
A typical day at work was when I prepared for the first time a complete internal audit report without any help from my seniors. I have learned internal auditing from A to Z as I have done the complete process by myself at several engagements. I have also learned many about external auditing and advanced my accounting background through participating in various external audit engagements. I had a massive experience in time and self needs management. I have an excellent relationship with my managers and colleagues till now The hardest part od this job is meeting the deadline The most enjoyable part is spending much time with my colleagues, travelling a lot and changing places according to the engagements.
Pros
traveling
Cons
deadline
August 28, 2016
Senior Auditor (Former Employee) - القاهرة
I have learnt Most of my Technical Experience by working in this company . I recommend it for any beginner in the field of Financing and Accounting .
April 30, 2016
Financial Auditor (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
Salary was too low people wasn't much helpful however i liked the industry promotions was good and in reasonable time too much hours spent overnight
October 11, 2015
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) - cairo,egypt
provide independent assurance that an organization's risk management governance and internal control processes are operating effectively
Pros
positive energy
Cons
routine work
  1. Educationable and really a professional workplace