Daily News Egypt

Daily News Egypt Employee Reviews

Good organization and good working environment but need more professional management. It also has no regular payment of salaries.But it has a lot of good young people who make the work environment ideal
the Daily News Egypt Newspaper was one of the most places that affected my career positively. I improved my skills and learned a lot. A typical day at working would start with reading the different types of news articles and then find ideas to write about, especially in business and economics.
Work involved attending events, and interviewing people, and producing articles immediately. Work was regular, fast-paced and energetic, and very enjoyable.
The Daily News Egypt is a rising newspaper and is the only daily independent English language media outlet in Egypt. We plan the paper during the morning editorial meeting, follow up on current events and news, update our website as needed, layout content for the print edition. Managing junior reporters is the most fun part as well as the toughest part of the job. My management does not interfere in my work, neither on the editorial or the team management levels.
Pros
dynamic, energetic, friendly newsroom
Cons
long hours, low salary