Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews

Egypt18 reviews
Internship DHL, I developed direct and decisive leadership qualifications with particular strengths in planning, performance improvement, quality improvement, and productivity gain. handle audits, handle import & export as well as overseeing transportation of shipments from cargo.
- Very high politics more than a professional job
- The top Management takes people from the referral, not the qualification - High Turnover

_ Just Name but reality totally disappointed.
Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department also it includes an amazing work environment and so much fun.
Pros
Fun environment, best salary, workplace is located near home.
Cons
Work for DHL is amazing where you can gain so deep experience in customer service and courier field. Continuous training to keep your skills up, many benefits and social activities that make your morale great to be able to give the company the best I can
One of the best places to work for, a very fun and professional environment with very friendly people. I've learned alot in the past two years how to be organized and independent
Pros
Games
Cons
Too much work
DHL is one of the most powerfull companies in the world , it deals with all segments of the environment wich leads you to deal with all kind of people , staff are always as one familly and help each other wich is one of the most benifit to success , saleries are fair enought , but the commission scheme is not that fair - some hard things as front line agents is that rush that comes on the days after weakends where branches are full of customers while only 1 or 2 agents are covering these branches , but as well we are used to help customers fast with keeping the good quality standards , most enjoyable part of the job is the thank you which you receive from customers as well as your manegment .
Pros
meeting new customers and knowing countries regulations and logistics policies
Cons
salery (commision scheme) - system drops- promotions
I recommend working in it for any one who loves challenges and ready to be a hard worker and ready to work under stress , ready to develop him self clearly
Multinational well known company, very good working enviroment and nice colleagues, dealing with customers was very challenging, time factor was very important
one of the best companies I ever worked for , they are doing extra miles to found solutions for their employees and customers ,

really they are doing great job on improving system to help employees providing the best service to their customers
i was in charge of every thing in the office
deliver the outbound shipments to customers

handling cash

handling complaints

team work

the most enjoyable part of job is that you can know alot of shipping regulations at all countries in the world.. it was really fun
Pros
commissions and a lot of benefits
Cons
8 hours
DHL as its reputable multinational organization in the logistics, freight forwarding & supply Chain Company, friendly environment, i learned alot about freight forwading & supply chain, results are counted so people can excel in their career, emplyees opinions are counted & may influence in decisions
I enjoyed working at DHL organisation as I got great experience during working there for about 2 years .
it was a suitable work as I learned how to achieve job/life balance.

it was a good chance to get friends as we have a close relationship till now
well checking all customer requires via e-mail , phone , ext , i got how to be multiskilled and manage my time cause i communicate with a lot of department. the most amazing part in my job is my team mates.
Pros
lunch allowns
Cons
48 hours
My role supposed out door in customs authorities, start the clearance processes with customs agents and commercial censorship and pay the charges even the release of the incoming goods from them zone.
Work started at 9:00 AM and ended at 5:00 PM

I've learned how to deal with customer's face to face and how to handle their complaints.

My co-workers were extremely helpful and friendly.

the hardest part of the job was when it comes to handling complaints as you are dealing with the customer face to face and most of them were shouting and angry.
Pros
VPN Line, Medical Insurance
Cons
No Transportation
good team work , always training course , qualified staff , good hard work , all like a job , experience daily ,good customers ,international work ,salary and benefits very good and very nice job .
Pros
very good lunches
Cons
8 hours
Issuing invoices around 60-80 inv./day and controlling the billing process . firstly, the operation Dep. send me all the doc. , i write a draft inv. and then issue inv. and review it. on the other hand one of our big customers required to work in his invoicing system ( Oracle system ) in parallel with our system ( Logis system used for Logistics companies) for double checking .Therefore , my manager choose me for this task . and this is my hardest part of the job as its around 11 steps should be done in customer system plus my usual work. so in this part i work as a customer service as i'm solving many problems with this customer till we meet in final invoice. My most enjoyable part is reviewing as i'm talented in catching mistakes.
DHL is american born company, with new german managment. You will learn alot in this company, it has 360 coaching and continous learning programs. Excellent pay and benifits.
Pros
experience, high pay, training