Crédit Agricole

Crédit Agricole Employee Reviews

a lot of group work. a nice work environment. The people that I had the opportunity to work with were very friendly and helped me understand the way they work.
Credit agricole consider one of a large banks in Egypt but the French board of the bank treats with staff with unsuitable way especially promotion system and no evaluation for staff and they have a problem in salary distribution for staff
nice place full of work problem is longtime of duty which exceeds 13 hours. alot of nice colleagues. it is international world recognized bank. working there is competitive and full of ampition but working for long period of time is not possiple to me
Nothing more to mention, upper management not professionals and lower staff is not well skilled, having a simple poor result, no moral to work, and body is understanding. Applying systems that don't match with the market. Results, always unsatisfied and angry. That's the trend that was applied there.
Pros
Cons
Lots
The bank was really good and full of teams having the passion to achieve the goals every month. until the management has changed and they started to loose the good leaders because of the stress and the benefits. but for the client its 50/50 and considered one of the good banks in Egypt
I start work 8.00 am till 5.00 pm daily , my job includes several functions: I serve customers & meet their needs & requirement , i manage & train newly hired officers , i ensure implementation of bank policies & procedures . our daily job includes achieving the sales budget that's set on each Branch , definitely that is the most stressful part in my daily job , which is working so hard to achieve the required target. Handling customer complaints , trying to illustrate their needs & being helpful is one of our main core in my business .
Pros
stable job & good working environment
Cons
Salary & Stress
working in customer service departement let me knows how to meet clients issues and inquiries and meet our goals with in dealing with clients and to give them whole review to our working plan .
Best systems forever. Secured and controled Developing with strong steps but with lower risk so it seems slowly Doesn't know how to retain potential employees
Pros
Development and training
Cons
Salary and compensaions
I was used to working in a team most of the time. My main target was achieving my personal goals and trying to get a long with the competitive working environment I was in.
Pros
Free lunches, free trips
Cons
a lot of pressure
• Handling the customers’ finance inquiries such as Personal loans, SME, Credit cards, Account opening, and Fixed deposits. • Maximizing the bank sales and achieving the monthly assigned target. • Providing an improved productivity. • Maintaining and developing relationships with customers. • Establishing new market for the bank by introducing its products to new customers. • Searching for new markets and different segments of customers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
unfixed timings
To carry out the service, your day to day routine could involve dealing with estate agents, valuers and mortgage lenders, keeping up to date with the current market and law and working closely with your clients. As a mortgage advisor in a bank or building society, you would only sell your own company's mortgage products. If you worked for an estate agent or mortgage broker, you would offer mortgages from a range of companies. If you are an independent financial Advisor (IFA), you would advise on all types of financial products including mortgages. You also need to follow strict rules and guidelines from the Financial Services Authority (FSA), which make sure advisors act fairly and are qualified to give the right financial advice.
Pros
including commissions salary is good
Cons
Meeting sales targets is an important part of the role, so you will have to constantly keep an eye on them.
the bank has a higlhy routinihs flow of work and a lot of paper work needs to be done and carried out.its highly repetetive,dull and boring and it lacks crerativity.
Pros
good salary, good people, many facilities
Cons
salaries for the same position are higher in other places, dull, boring, paper work
I extracted data on a daily basis from many systems and made sure of its quality then i did many types of reports concerning delinquency, scorecards confidential reports and i did the vintage analysis quarterly and the MOB analysis. this was my major role and i was a member in the many teams who implemented the CRM, the workflow system and i was responsible to migrate from the generic scorecard to a customised one
my First step in using Dot Net development career using visual studio .net and object oriented programming
Key Responsibilities:  Involved in administrating centralized network including more than 300 servers on different sites, shared multiple domains with around 80 branches linked to international head offices.  Administer Microsoft Cluster Server (Enterprise).  Handling the installation, configuration, monitoring & troubleshooting.  IBM Tivoli backup administrator (TSM)  Acronis Backup administrator (Acronis Advanced server & Exchange ) – Windows 2000,2003,2008 Server and Professional. – MS Exchange 5.5 and upgrade to Exchange 2000,2003,2007 and 2010. – MS IIS4 with different intranet sites and applications. – HP,IBM Servers & workstations. – Upgrading NT4 Domain to Windows 2000 active directory joined . – Installing ATM's machines (CMS-NCR) in various branches. – IFLEX migration form old server HP dl to new blade 460c (Project Manager) – Implement Flexcube servers – Domain and Exchange migration to blade 460c system – Exchange migration 2003 – 2007 – Exchange migration 2007 – 2010 – Windows domain migration 2003 – 2008 (Project Manager) – Implement and support HP SAN 4400 & 5000 Storage – Implement and support EMC SAN VMAX  Applying & ensuring security policies for all NT bank servers & clients, coordinating with security team.
Cons
private banking portfolio management investment advice asset products liability products
Joined CAE finance department as "Senior Financial Analyst" for ALM / MIS unit. Promoted to "Supervisor" and "Assistant Manager" on 2010 and 2012 respectively. Mangment was always appreciating my work and encouraging my education, learned a lot from them. Co-workers were very friendly and supportaive.
Pros
Stablity and appreciation
I trained for a month in Credit Agricole for a month. I learned some basics in the banking industry and i got a glimpse of how the bank works. I used to go out with sales employees when they were meeting existing and new customers and it was really exciting for me. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the speed of work since i was just starting everyone seemed doing everything easily and fast. The most enjoyable part for me was that i saw how professional sales employees in the bank treat customers especially if they already have an existing work relationship and how they form relationship on the long term was amazing to me.