Crédit Agricole

Crédit Agricole Pay & Benefits reviews

Credit agricole consider one of a large banks in Egypt but the French board of the bank treats with staff with unsuitable way especially promotion system and no evaluation for staff and they have a problem in salary distribution for staff
I interned there for 1 month as a Customer Service Intern. Based on personal experience, I did not enjoy my time there. It was so boring and no one cared to assign me any tasks to do which made the hours so long and unproductive.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
No creativity, same job over and over again
nice place full of work problem is longtime of duty which exceeds 13 hours. alot of nice colleagues. it is international world recognized bank. working there is competitive and full of ampition but working for long period of time is not possiple to me
The bank was really good and full of teams having the passion to achieve the goals every month. until the management has changed and they started to loose the good leaders because of the stress and the benefits. but for the client its 50/50 and considered one of the good banks in Egypt
I start work 8.00 am till 5.00 pm daily , my job includes several functions: I serve customers & meet their needs & requirement , i manage & train newly hired officers , i ensure implementation of bank policies & procedures . our daily job includes achieving the sales budget that's set on each Branch , definitely that is the most stressful part in my daily job , which is working so hard to achieve the required target. Handling customer complaints , trying to illustrate their needs & being helpful is one of our main core in my business .
Pros
stable job & good working environment
Cons
Salary & Stress
Best systems forever. Secured and controled Developing with strong steps but with lower risk so it seems slowly Doesn't know how to retain potential employees
Pros
Development and training
Cons
Salary and compensaions
I was used to working in a team most of the time. My main target was achieving my personal goals and trying to get a long with the competitive working environment I was in.
Pros
Free lunches, free trips
Cons
a lot of pressure
• Handling the customers’ finance inquiries such as Personal loans, SME, Credit cards, Account opening, and Fixed deposits. • Maximizing the bank sales and achieving the monthly assigned target. • Providing an improved productivity. • Maintaining and developing relationships with customers. • Establishing new market for the bank by introducing its products to new customers. • Searching for new markets and different segments of customers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
unfixed timings
To carry out the service, your day to day routine could involve dealing with estate agents, valuers and mortgage lenders, keeping up to date with the current market and law and working closely with your clients. As a mortgage advisor in a bank or building society, you would only sell your own company's mortgage products. If you worked for an estate agent or mortgage broker, you would offer mortgages from a range of companies. If you are an independent financial Advisor (IFA), you would advise on all types of financial products including mortgages. You also need to follow strict rules and guidelines from the Financial Services Authority (FSA), which make sure advisors act fairly and are qualified to give the right financial advice.
Pros
including commissions salary is good
Cons
Meeting sales targets is an important part of the role, so you will have to constantly keep an eye on them.
the bank has a higlhy routinihs flow of work and a lot of paper work needs to be done and carried out.its highly repetetive,dull and boring and it lacks crerativity.
Pros
good salary, good people, many facilities
Cons
salaries for the same position are higher in other places, dull, boring, paper work