Crédit Agricole

Crédit Agricole Culture reviews

a lot of group work. a nice work environment. The people that I had the opportunity to work with were very friendly and helped me understand the way they work.
مكان جدير بالاحترام سرف العمل به ويعطي الثقة والخبرة
Pros
مشروبات مجانية
Cons
العودة في الفترة المسائية
Credit Agricole bank is a very fun place and they are very helpful by giving the tasks needed to learn from. Also, they have an outing every month to interact with each other.
my typical day at work was to solve customers problems at the bank to meet their satisfaction ,i learned to manage any situation and to accomplish my target at work , workplace culture was so much fun atmosphere and the hardest part was to provide the perfect service for the customers to meet their needs and goodwill.
Pros
good management
Cons
poor sytem
- After achieving best targets after three months, was promoted to Senior. - Motivate the team and follow up on them to achieve targets and training for new agents.
the hardest part of the job is target that we must to achieve despite that we have a good working environment and a good manager as for my friends at work they always support one another
nice place full of work problem is longtime of duty which exceeds 13 hours. alot of nice colleagues. it is international world recognized bank. working there is competitive and full of ampition but working for long period of time is not possiple to me
I was used to working in a team most of the time. My main target was achieving my personal goals and trying to get a long with the competitive working environment I was in.
Pros
Free lunches, free trips
Cons
a lot of pressure
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crédit Agricole?