Crédit Agricole

Crédit Agricole Employee Reviews

a lot of group work. a nice work environment. The people that I had the opportunity to work with were very friendly and helped me understand the way they work.
I have spent more than 16 years working for Credit Agricole Egypt. It is a great professional experience and I owe them all what I know in banking and Management
Enthusiastic Sales Representative highly effective at building productive relationships with customers and colleagues. Team player and people person with background in customer service in sales. Demonstrated track record of success in generating new revenue streams while building customer loyalty and retention. Highly Motivated and target driven always exceeding target. • Goal-oriented • Strong work ethic • Sales experience • Excellent communication skills • Customer service-oriented • Quick learner • Product knowledge • Strong client relation • Training development • Proficient in cash management • Dependability • Team player
Great collaboration in a very fast paced work environment. Working with a boss who would double check my work and call me out on my mistakes. I learned to be detail-oriented and think three steps ahead. The management gives clear directions and actually stays pretty hands-off, but is ready and available to jump in to offer guidance, expertise, and help when needed. They show how hard work really pays off and will always be noticeable and rewarding. Hardest part of the job was the most enjoyable part; the challenge to handle a lot of work in a short period of time with no mistakes.
مكان جدير بالاحترام سرف العمل به ويعطي الثقة والخبرة
Pros
مشروبات مجانية
Cons
العودة في الفترة المسائية
Credit Agricole bank is a very fun place and they are very helpful by giving the tasks needed to learn from. Also, they have an outing every month to interact with each other.
at the work branch we all co-operate to introduce the best service to our private banking client starting from the cashier till myself each one knows his role exactly give it in a friendly way
Move into a position within an organization that provides me the freedom to implement lifelong change and progression to those around me. See people grow each and every day through the training and feedback I provide them. Help others to become self-reliant enough to support their family and closest friends.
my typical day at work was to solve customers problems at the bank to meet their satisfaction ,i learned to manage any situation and to accomplish my target at work , workplace culture was so much fun atmosphere and the hardest part was to provide the perfect service for the customers to meet their needs and goodwill.
Pros
good management
Cons
poor sytem
I interned there for 1 month as a Customer Service Intern. Based on personal experience, I did not enjoy my time there. It was so boring and no one cared to assign me any tasks to do which made the hours so long and unproductive.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
No creativity, same job over and over again
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Crédit Agricole?
Credit Agricole taught me a lot of skills regarding banking. They were very keen on teaching me finance basics in addition to basic customer communication skills. The internship was very beneficial as it definitely taught me new skills that I can later use.
alot and alot and alot of very hard work with very little salaries, and i spent most of my life working from 8 am till 8 pm, was too much and for nothing
- After achieving best targets after three months, was promoted to Senior. - Motivate the team and follow up on them to achieve targets and training for new agents.
linking enterprise systems and making sure that new systems are implemented with standard quality and operation integration is done with maximum effectiveness
Pros
large corporate with international exposure
Cons
changes are very rapid
the hardest part of the job is target that we must to achieve despite that we have a good working environment and a good manager as for my friends at work they always support one another
•Challenging a position in an organization in the banking function where I can utilise my personal and technical skills, knowledge, experience and capabilities.
The daily work in credit agricole Egypt is very long day. There are a lot of daily routine works to do. But it is interested to make data entry for all accounting entry .
This internship did not challenge me to learn much, however my supervisor was encouraging and fun to talk to. The workplace was uninspiring and didn't have a real spirit to it, needless to say, everyone was out of there by 5 PM.
Cons
Horrible traffic (downtown giza)
Credit Agricole Bank is perfect association Well organized, aiming to achieve best bank of service for the clients and staff. BANK ranking is between # 1& 2
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Extra time
Working as a team It was a great course that tought us to work as a team and depend on each other to get the most excellent results. I had learned so much as I worked in several sub departments in the treasury back office Commitment and cut of times where also a magor thing in my work Accuracy is a must as the error in this department can cost the bank a cbe penalty
Good company and let me gain a lot of experience in my life which helped me to love the career of risk department and let me have the need to conquer this field
  1. Employee Reviews