Crédit Agricole
Crédit Agricole Employee Review

Productive workplace

November 13, 2018
Credit Agricole taught me a lot of skills regarding banking. They were very keen on teaching me finance basics in addition to basic customer communication skills. The internship was very beneficial as it definitely taught me new skills that I can later use.
December 9, 2018
Same roleSame location
customer service (Former Employee) - Egypt
my typical day at work was to solve customers problems at the bank to meet their satisfaction ,i learned to manage any situation and to accomplish my target at work , workplace culture was so much fun atmosphere and the hardest part was to provide the perfect service for the customers to meet their needs and goodwill.
Pros
good management
Cons
poor sytem
November 27, 2018
Same role
Customer Service Intern (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
I interned there for 1 month as a Customer Service Intern. Based on personal experience, I did not enjoy my time there. It was so boring and no one cared to assign me any tasks to do which made the hours so long and unproductive.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
No creativity, same job over and over again
March 6, 2020
Same location
Deputy head of operational risk and Permenant control (Current Employee) - egypt
I have spent more than 16 years working for Credit Agricole Egypt. It is a great professional experience and I owe them all what I know in banking and Management