Crédit Agricole
Crédit Agricole Employee Review

productive work place

June 21, 2015
To carry out the service, your day to day routine could involve dealing with estate agents, valuers and mortgage lenders, keeping up to date with the current market and law and working closely with your clients. As a mortgage advisor in a bank or building society, you would only sell your own company's mortgage products. If you worked for an estate agent or mortgage broker, you would offer mortgages from a range of companies. If you are an independent financial Advisor (IFA), you would advise on all types of financial products including mortgages. You also need to follow strict rules and guidelines from the Financial Services Authority (FSA), which make sure advisors act fairly and are qualified to give the right financial advice.
Pros
including commissions salary is good
Cons
Meeting sales targets is an important part of the role, so you will have to constantly keep an eye on them.
December 22, 2019
Bank Senior Bills Officer (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
Great collaboration in a very fast paced work environment. Working with a boss who would double check my work and call me out on my mistakes. I learned to be detail-oriented and think three steps ahead. The management gives clear directions and actually stays pretty hands-off, but is ready and available to jump in to offer guidance, expertise, and help when needed. They show how hard work really pays off and will always be noticeable and rewarding. Hardest part of the job was the most enjoyable part; the challenge to handle a lot of work in a short period of time with no mistakes.
November 27, 2018
Customer Service Intern (Former Employee) - Cairo, Egypt
I interned there for 1 month as a Customer Service Intern. Based on personal experience, I did not enjoy my time there. It was so boring and no one cared to assign me any tasks to do which made the hours so long and unproductive.
Pros
Lunch breaks
Cons
No creativity, same job over and over again
April 13, 2018
Systems Architecture Head (Former Employee) - cairo egypt
linking enterprise systems and making sure that new systems are implemented with standard quality and operation integration is done with maximum effectiveness
Pros
large corporate with international exposure
Cons
changes are very rapid